VTTW Board Index
May 04, 2024, 02:00:09 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Listening to a lot of coaches around the country, the early signing  (Read 1756 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: December 15, 2017, 09:02:27 EST »

period is creating a mess. Especially with teams that have new coaches. It has got to be hard for Pruitt. He is wanting to talk to a lot of the same kids Saban wants to. They say they have a room at the Bama facility that has a board with all the prospects Bama is after, even the ones for years ahead. They said Pruitt is not allowed in that room any more..lol.

volsboyinsodak
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2017, 10:49:10 EST »

I think the Dec signing period isn't the way to go just being less than 2 months before the actual signing day in Feb. Don't mind the early period but do it earlier like in mid Nov. The kids that are signing in Dec. which IMO this year will be low numbers already know where they are going.
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 05:17:33 EST »

I think the Dec signing period isn't the way to go just being less than 2 months before the actual signing day in Feb. Don't mind the early period but do it earlier like in mid Nov. The kids that are signing in Dec. which IMO this year will be low numbers already know where they are going.

I'd like to see an early signing period before the high school season starts, but that would necessitate changing the rules on when officials visits can be taken and I am not sure that is going to happen. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: