VTTW Board Index
May 03, 2024, 03:50:49 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chris Low says  (Read 13979 times)
Volengineer
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2012, 12:39:03 EST »

I just don't understand the excitement behind Strong.  I don't know if it was on this board or another but the indication was that he was a great recruiter but that looks like quite a reach. IMO, he's a pretty significant risk.  Unfortunately I don't know what the alternative would be.  Gundy is just playing us, angling for a raise.  Surely it will be Gruden.  (I know, I know).
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2012, 12:49:12 EST »

I just don't understand the excitement behind Strong.  I don't know if it was on this board or another but the indication was that he was a great recruiter but that looks like quite a reach. IMO, he's a pretty significant risk.  Unfortunately I don't know what the alternative would be.  Gundy is just playing us, angling for a raise.  Surely it will be Gruden.  (I know, I know).

Well I think we'll get some stud ball players @ minimum. He is a risk. Aren't they all? We may go through Houston, O'Neill, Green, Peterson, before we find a Pearl in the rough. He (Strong) should b highly motivated to succeed. Interesting hire if true, imo. I wanted Gruden tho. Bummer.
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2012, 01:04:25 EST »

I just don't understand the excitement behind Strong.  I don't know if it was on this board or another but the indication was that he was a great recruiter but that looks like quite a reach. IMO, he's a pretty significant risk.  Unfortunately I don't know what the alternative would be.  Gundy is just playing us, angling for a raise.  Surely it will be Gruden.  (I know, I know).

He was Meyer's closer at Florida. Chris Low just said that on 104.5.

This is why the Gruden stuff ended up being destructive. I wanted him too but the fans got it in their eyes and don't want anything else.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2012, 01:32:24 EST »

Get your azz on board!! 

Show me an official announcement, and then I'll reluctantly get onboard.  Still, he will have to win me over.  He can go a long way toward that end by salvaging a top 15 class this February.

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2012, 01:38:41 EST »

The second pic in your sig  

I'm guessing there are maybe 3 people on this board who can put both halves of my sig in their full context.  You have to be pretty geeky.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 01:41:10 EST by Black Diamond Vol » Logged

droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2012, 01:41:01 EST »

I get the sig. But I don't know where the second pic is from. The first is from Game of Thrones which is a great series.

I like her.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2012, 01:42:56 EST »

I get the sig. But I don't know where the second pic is from. The first is from Game of Thrones which is a great series.

I like her.

The second is the character you play in  the video game "Skyrim", who is also called "Dragonborn".   

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2012, 01:49:46 EST »

I like her.

I think she's a lot hotter with her natural hair color.

Volengineer
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2012, 01:56:26 EST »

Great Scott!  I think this is the first time I have disagreed with something BDV has posted.  I like the trailer trash, bleach-blonde look much better.  I'm sure we agree that we both liked her attire early on in the Game of Thrones series though. 
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2012, 01:59:41 EST »

Great Scott!  I think this is the first time I have disagreed with something BDV has posted.  I like the trailer trash, bleach-blonde look much better.  I'm sure we agree that we both liked her attire early on in the Game of Thrones series though. 

Or lack thereof...

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2012, 02:12:14 EST »

Speaking of GoT, did you know that the girl who plays Tyrion's concubine did some, uh, adult cinema before landing this gig?  The video is out there, just a google search away...

Volengineer
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2012, 02:15:51 EST »

As Johnny Carson would say, I did not know that.

I do know I love me some interwebz!   
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2012, 02:21:39 EST »

I like her any which way.   

And don't give me too much credit...I was only referring to the phrase, not the context.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: