VTTW Board Index
May 03, 2024, 08:10:24 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rich Rod backhands Saban (Beavis) and Butthead  (Read 15567 times)
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« on: March 05, 2014, 05:59:58 EST »

Sorry couldn't embed it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNPdi5hRLy8
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 06:07:02 EST by Tnphil » Logged
Screaming Eagle Dad
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 06:13:10 EST »

I like it!!!
RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 06:52:38 EST »

Good stuff!
BGHarper
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 01:13:44 EST »

Coming from the iconic, legendary, and greatest coach of our time-Rich Rod- I'm sure Saban is mightily impressed.

BG

BGHarper
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 01:33:34 EST »

BTW, I want to thank the board. They're more Alabama Crimson Tide and Saban threads on this site than even Tennessee or Butch Jones threads.

BG
crockettman
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2014, 02:36:45 EST »

BTW, I want to thank the board. They're more Alabama Crimson Tide and Saban threads on this site than even Tennessee or Butch Jones threads.

BG
"They're"??? lol..There are more threads about Roll Turd because of all the stupid crap coming from their coach recently.
First hiring Kiffin,which still amazes me and now this boo hoo slow the game cry baby stuff
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2014, 02:43:15 EST »

"They're"??? lol..There are more threads about Roll Turd because of all the stupid crap coming from their coach recently.
First hiring Kiffin,which still amazes me and now this boo hoo slow the game cry baby stuff

+1......and Rich Rod is a pretty good coach and has done well at AZ. At least he isn't crying about defenses being too tough.

Saban is a pus and he found out today he isn't the 'Holy One' like he thought he was.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2014, 03:15:24 EST »

Noice 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
BGHarper
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2014, 03:49:11 EST »

Yep, you need to charge Bama fans for a subscription here. The thread where two posters disagreed vehemently on rules interpretation and their effects with what was to be the NCAA's head of officials and rules committee secretary-editor Rogers Redding's words was classic. Not to be outdone was the post by another that their opinion on rules  and their effects were just as important as Redding himself-never mind that when officials from conferences want a rules interpretation they go directly to Redding for the final word  :Heck, there's more Crimson Tide posts here than what's on Bama Online.

BG

« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 04:05:40 EST by BGHarper » Logged
Model 12
Walk-On

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2014, 11:34:12 EST »

Chance of rain later today...
crockettman
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2014, 10:27:38 EST »

Yep, you need to charge Bama fans for a subscription here. The thread where two posters disagreed vehemently on rules interpretation and their effects with what was to be the NCAA's head of officials and rules committee secretary-editor Rogers Redding's words was classic. Not to be outdone was the post by another that their opinion on rules  and their effects were just as important as Redding himself-never mind that when officials from conferences want a rules interpretation they go directly to Redding for the final word  :Heck, there's more Crimson Tide posts here than what's on Bama Online.

BG

They can't afford to pay to be on here..They are too busy at Walmart buying boxes of Tide and rolls of toilet paper decorating their double wides...They need to be spending it at the dentist office..
BGHarper
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2014, 01:08:04 EST »

They can't afford to pay to be on here..They are too busy at Walmart buying boxes of Tide and rolls of toilet paper decorating their double wides...They need to be spending it at the dentist office..

Predictable, but certainly not original. Attack the fan base, accuse them of cheating, spread misinformation, accuse of steroid use and lying, and when the score at the end of just one half is 35-0, bury your heads in the sand yet come up with posts that state Saban should watch and learn from Jones on defensive ideas on the HUNH because it's "COACHING" and" PREPARATION"

BG

crockettman
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2014, 01:14:34 EST »

Predictable, but certainly not original. Attack the fan base, accuse them of cheating, spread misinformation, accuse of steroid use and lying, and when the score at the end of just one half is 35-0, bury your heads in the sand yet come up with posts that state Saban should watch and learn from Jones on defensive ideas on the HUNH because it's "COACHING" and" PREPARATION"

BG

Yeah I'm sorry about that...I do have a warm n fuzzy pic of the great coach Saban I'd like to share even if this is a TENNESSEE fan site.... Just for you....Roll Turd!!!
BGHarper
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2014, 01:18:16 EST »

Yeah I'm sorry about that...I do have a warm n fuzzy pic of the great coach Saban I'd like to share even if this is a TENNESSEE fan site.... Just for you....Roll Turd!!!

Yeah, that's him. 

BG
BGHarper
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2014, 01:29:44 EST »

BTW, I do get Bama will be slammed here. Geez, this is a UT site as you said. I get it and have got it for years since I first viewed and posted on a UT site in 1994. It's just the sheer number of Crimson Tide and Saban related posts and threads is what I am questioning. I'm serious when I say Butch Jones is a forgotten man on this board.

BG

« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 01:33:15 EST by BGHarper » Logged
crockettman
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2014, 01:40:29 EST »

Yeah, that's him. 

BG
Yeah..He was on the recruiting trail in lower Ala last week and stopped by Jim Bob Cooter's Taxidermy near Mobile to sign a few pig skins and buck nuts for the local Sports Authority outlet to be auctioned off to raise money for a few local high school Home Economics classes..They also had a teen pregnancy bake sale....
Be-the-Vol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2014, 01:42:39 EST »

Yep, you need to charge Bama fans for a subscription here. The thread where two posters disagreed vehemently on rules interpretation and their effects with what was to be the NCAA's head of officials and rules committee secretary-editor Rogers Redding's words was classic. Not to be outdone was the post by another that their opinion on rules  and their effects were just as important as Redding himself-never mind that when officials from conferences want a rules interpretation they go directly to Redding for the final word  :Heck, there's more Crimson Tide posts here than what's on Bama Online.

BG

My favorite is the post where the al fan shows his inability to read another's post.  Making comments like, "...and their effects..." shows a lack of reading comprehension that can only be obtained from an al education. It is also very enlightening that it has to be pointed out to that same simpleton that the comment regarding this all knowing rules committee member's opinion was in the context of a discussion on a Vol message board, not as they related to the implementation of another in a long line of bad rules. This clown must have also missed this poster's sarcastic response recently that showed how sound his original post was (it has to do with three coaches discussing the new rule proposal).  Anyway, I'm sure that I will get called out for name calling, but if the shoe fits...
BGHarper
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2014, 01:46:21 EST »

Yeah..He was on the recruiting trail in lower Ala last week and stopped by Jim Bob Cooter's Taxidermy near Mobile to sign a few pig skins and buck nuts for the local Sports Authority outlet to be auctioned off to raise money for a few local high school Home Economics classes..They also had a teen pregnancy bake sale....

Interesting you picked that name Jim Bob Cooter. Yes, former Tennessee QB himself...Jim Bob Cooter.

BG
BGHarper
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2014, 01:50:30 EST »

My favorite is the post where the al fan shows his inability to read another's post.  Making comments like, "...and their effects..." shows a lack of reading comprehension that can only be obtained from an al education. It is also very enlightening that it has to be pointed out to that same simpleton that the comment regarding this all knowing rules committee member's opinion was in the context of a discussion on a Vol message board, not as they related to the implementation of another in a long line of bad rules. This clown must have also missed this poster's sarcastic response recently that showed how sound his original post was (it has to do with three coaches discussing the new rule proposal).  Anyway, I'm sure that I will get called out for name calling, but if the shoe fits...

Yes, you're the one who said your opinion and it's importance on rules and their impact is just as valid as Rogers Redding. As for your understanding of that former topic  on rules and their impact, I didn't want to go further with you, as clearly you had absolutely no idea what you were talking about. That's not a slam, it's the honest truth.

BG
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 01:55:22 EST by BGHarper » Logged
crockettman
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2014, 01:53:42 EST »

Interesting you picked that name Jim Bob Cooter. Yes, former Tennessee QB himself...Jim Bob Cooter.

BG
Yeah that's his great uncle,he majored at Bama in Taxidermy..  
Be-the-Vol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2014, 02:01:52 EST »

Yes, you're the one who said your opinion and it's importance is just as great as Rogers Redding. As for your understanding of that former topic  on rules and their impact, I didn't want to go further with you, as clearly you had absolutely no idea what you were talking about. That's not a slam, it's the honest truth.

BG

And on this board, my opinion means just as much, I guess that "fact", as you like to put it, escapes that large paper weight that rests upon your neck.  Yea, I have no idea what I'm talking about, and you are all-knowing.  Sorry to disagree and argue with such a unique intellect such as yours.

I will now begin responding in a manner suitable to an al fan, the always classic, “Not, not”, or “Too, too”, depending on the point you are trying to make.

As for the post above, Not, not.  Not, not.  Not, not.  That's not a slam, it's the honest truth.   
BGHarper
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2014, 02:02:10 EST »

Yeah that's his great uncle,he majored at Bama in Taxidermy..  

OK I'll buy it but as you can see, I've haven't forgotten 'ol Jim Bob Cooter

BG
BGHarper
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2014, 02:04:33 EST »

And on this board, my opinion means just as much, I guess that "fact", as you like to put it, escapes that large paper weight that rests upon your neck.  Yea, I have no idea what I'm talking about, and you are all-knowing.  Sorry to disagree and argue with such a unique intellect such as yours.

I will now begin responding in a manner suitable to an al fan, the always classic, “Not, not”, or “Too, too”, depending on the point you are trying to make.

As for the post above, Not, not.  Not, not.  Not, not.  That's not a slam, it's the honest truth.   

OK, whatever you say.

BG
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2014, 02:07:21 EST »

BTW, I do get Bama will be slammed here. Geez, this is a UT site as you said. I get it and have got it for years since I first viewed and posted on a UT site in 1994. It's just the sheer number of Crimson Tide and Saban related posts and threads is what I am questioning. I'm serious when I say Butch Jones is a forgotten man on this board.

BG

Uh, really?  REALLY?  Because it wasn't too long ago that your sites were blaming Phil Fulmer for everything from hunger in Sudan to global warming.  Pot, kettle, etc.

But it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.  Butch Jones hasn't made any news since signing day.  He's largely been out of the public eye.  When he gives us something to talk about, we will.  YOUR coach, on the other hand, has spearheaded a potential rule change that could undermine the very integrity of the game.  And yes, I used the word "spearheaded".  Don't even try to tell us he had nothing to do with it.  Because no one outside of tree-poisoning country is buying that line of crap.

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2014, 02:12:04 EST »

Uh, really?  REALLY?  Because it wasn't too long ago that your sites were blaming Phil Fulmer for everything from hunger in Sudan to global warming.  Pot, kettle, etc.

But it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.  Butch Jones hasn't made any news since signing day.  He's largely been out of the public eye.  When he gives us something to talk about, we will.  YOUR coach, on the other hand, has spearheaded a potential rule change that could undermine the very integrity of the game.  And yes, I used the word "spearheaded".  Don't even try to tell us he had nothing to do with it.  Because no one outside of tree-poisoning country is buying that line of crap.

Nice slap!!

And if Saban is SO WORRIED about player injury why does he play way outmanned teams like Chattanooga, Georgia State, Western Carolina, etc....Does he not care about the well being of the players of those small schools?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: