VTTW Board Index
May 09, 2024, 10:41:20 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vanderbilt 93...Lady Vols 79...FINAL.....  (Read 2120 times)
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2012, 05:05:05 EST »

Most points Vandy has ever scored against the Lady Vols.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 01:14:53 EST »

Ugh.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 02:54:49 EST »

Well, barring a miracle run in the NCAAT (and that's happened before), this is going to go down as the most disappointing LV team in recent history.  With everyone back from last year, I expected them to contend for a NC.  I also thought that Pat's situation would bring the team together, but it seems to have had the opposite effect.

droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 03:07:01 EST »

Well, barring a miracle run in the NCAAT (and that's happened before), this is going to go down as the most disappointing LV team in recent history.  With everyone back from last year, I expected them to contend for a NC.  I also thought that Pat's situation would bring the team together, but it seems to have had the opposite effect.

Yep. It seems like every game the opposing team or one of its players breaks some team or personal best against the Lady Vols. It's unbelievable that it seems like it's every game.

I think this is it for Pat. I think she steps down at the end of the season.
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 03:15:12 EST »

Yep. It seems like every game the opposing team or one of its players breaks some team or personal best against the Lady Vols. It's unbelievable that it seems like it's every game.

I think this is it for Pat. I think she steps down at the end of the season.

I'm thinking that too....I think the coaching by group is not working.  Watching Pat just sit last night, not really involved much, was sad to see.   I felt they needed to give her what she wanted, but I also think she'll step down if she realizes it's not good for the team...she is that classy of a woman. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: