VTTW Board Index
May 09, 2024, 07:19:47 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ole Miss Henderson  (Read 1664 times)
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« on: October 18, 2013, 01:05:28 EDT »

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. -- Mississippi coach Andy Kennedy believes flamboyant star Marshall Henderson can get through the season incident-free once he returns from suspension.

"If I was a betting man -- not that I am -- but if I was a betting man, I would say that his lesson has been learned and he's looking forward to the opportunity to play in the SEC," Kennedy said Wednesday at Southeastern Conference media days.

(COMMENT) Read: Henderson will play when we have to play a ranked team in the preseason and will not play directional U games.(/COMMENT)

Ole Miss coach Andy Kennedy said Marshall Henderson's suspension is a "fluid situation" and wouldn't say how many games the guard will miss to start the season.

He said it remains to be determined how many games the high-scoring guard will miss to start the season.
Kennedy says that's "a fluid situation," but that Henderson has so far done everything he's had to do to get back on the court.

"He's been tremendous in his approach and the way in which he's tried to help young guys," Kennedy said. "I've really found him to be more of a leader on the floor and take some responsibility not only for himself but for those around him.

(COMMENT) Read: Henderson has not gotten arrested since March and he wont because we have him under house arrest unless he is at practice or is in class.(/COMMENT)
"I've been pleased with the way he's responded."

(COMMENT) Read: Yeah he aint smoked a doobie in three months.(/COMMENT)

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 06:58:51 EDT »

He is a POS and always will be!
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 09:20:19 EDT »

Right, and to borrow a line from the guy who invented the internet, a leopard can't change his stripes. 

Henderson will screw up again.  It's his history, and it's his nature.  He is a punk. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: