VTTW Board Index
May 13, 2024, 12:39:59 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for something to do in Indianapolis Saturday night?  (Read 2563 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: December 01, 2011, 02:45:12 EST »

Wanna make a little extra cash?  You're in luck!

http://kegsneggsblog.com/2011/11/30/the-big-ten-championship-is-looking-for-event-seat-fillers/

droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 04:03:42 EST »

That is sad. And hilarious.
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 04:05:59 EST »

Perfect. They are ALL chasing the SEC. Meanwhile the Dome will be at a fever pitch and would be no matter who was playing, as long as it was Vandy.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 01:19:35 EST »

The comments are somewhat idiotic including the following.....

Platman
11/30/11

We’re not talking about your football teams, we’re talking about the people who went to the low-rent clown colleges attached to them. Those people are indeed losers.

RIght and we "clown colleges" are not involved in the biggest scandal to hit football in many a year.  First The Ohio State University has Athletes that just have to get a tattoo so they trade stuff for it then Penn State University has been harboring a child molester as a coach that was hitting on male kids and the AD was covering it up.  Clown colleges......what a moeron......

I love it when id10ts give me all the ammunition I need to make my day just that much funnier.  Lert me see UT clown college nope...currently is a participant in running an elite National Lab with the 2nd fastest (and soon to become the fastest again) supercomputer in existence AKA Jaguar.  ORNL is currently working on new materials that will enable robotics to build an android in the next couple of decades.  UT professors are regularly participating and leading ground breaking research at ORNL.  End of arguement dumb a$$ little shizzle from Yankeeland!!!!!

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

Quasi EVol
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 01:02:58 EST »

Allow BDV (I hope it's the VTTW one) to retort:

BDV
12/1/11

Yeah, maybe if we had more upstanding citizens like Terrelle Prior and Jerry Sandusky, we could call ourselves “winners”.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: