VTTW Board Index
May 22, 2024, 02:35:14 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Southern Cal and Arizona State play Saturday..........  (Read 833 times)
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« on: November 03, 2020, 02:53:47 EST »

.....at 9:00 AM Pacific Time. 

Actually, it probably works in the PAC 12's best interest for their games to be seen on the East coast.
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2020, 04:12:04 EST »

Noticed there is no SEC Network early game this weekend. Don't remember that ever happening before. Guess it's because there are only 4 SEC games this weekend.

Also the A&M game will be on ESPN at 3:30 ET......We'll be going up against The Masters...LOL. CBS has Bama-LSU game that night.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2020, 07:05:58 EST »

Noticed there is no SEC Network early game this weekend. Don't remember that ever happening before. Guess it's because there are only 4 SEC games this weekend.

Also the A&M game will be on ESPN at 3:30 ET......We'll be going up against The Masters...LOL. CBS has Bama-LSU game that night.

Okay.  But to paraphrase Bob Knight, I'd rather watch two crickets fizzleing on PBS than watch golf.   

Having said that, I will watch a hole or two just watch the pros shoot.  That can actually help a person improve their form.  Also if it's a close match and coming down to the wire I might watch the last few holes, but golf mostly bores me.

I went to the last night game in Fayetteville way back in Dooley's second year.  It was ugly. I do pin  a lot of that on Dooley.  That was back when Arkansas had that coach that screwed one of his assistant's fiancee (a complete douche), and so they had a great offense but no defense to speak of. We actually managed to hold them on the first drive or two, and were driving, had a chip shot FG.  And Doofus decided to go for the fake! 

I just shook my head when that happened.  It was still 0-0, and as might be predicted we were moving the ball well on them.  What kind of messagge does it send to your team, 0-0 in THE fizzleING FIRST QUARTER, that you think you have to go for a fake FG instead of taking the easy 3 points?  Predictably Arkansas moved right down the field in 5-6 plays and scored and never looked back.  For all the complaining (most of it deserved) of Butch, Dooley was so much worse IMO.  Hamiltion should be, Indian-style, stripped naked, coated with honey, and tied to a stake over a hill of fire ants.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: