VTTW Board Index
May 18, 2024, 07:46:53 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: As much as it pains me to say it, looks like Bama has reloaded again.  (Read 4376 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: September 03, 2012, 02:15:45 EDT »

Their O line is impressive. Gonna be hard for everyone they play to handle. Lots of tired defenses.

volsboyinsodak
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 02:35:05 EDT »

Agree.. They look unbeatable yet again.
Memphisvolunteer
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 06:29:36 EDT »

I think their weakness is their secondary.  I agree that they will just wear teams out by putting all three RB's out there with their great OL, but I don't think their defense is as great as previous years.
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2012, 08:07:32 EDT »

Their O line is impressive. Gonna be hard for everyone they play to handle. Lots of tired defenses.

I'd like to see Alabama play USC. USC along with LSU might be the only teams able to handle Alabama

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
RipleyVol12
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2012, 02:35:54 EDT »

USC D wouldn't be able to stop Bans if they got rolling they can't stop anyone with a good Offense especially Bama.

GO VOLS!   
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2012, 05:25:27 EDT »

USC D wouldn't be able to stop Bans if they got rolling they can't stop anyone with a good Offense especially Bama.

GO VOLS!   

From a classic Pac 10/12 POV, I agree.  But as much as I dislike Kiffin, his old man can coach D and they are loaded with talent.  Plus, I'm not sold on bammer's offense yet.  Were they that good or was UMich that overated on D?

But wow, if it comes down to bammer vs lame ....   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2012, 05:33:39 EDT »

I am telling u guys right now, we will give them all they want. Game's in Knoxville, crowd better bring it - will come down to the wire. Our defense is big and physical enough, and won't wear down. Plus, Michigan does not have the passing game we do.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2012, 05:49:23 EDT »

I am telling u guys right now, we will give them all they want. Game's in Knoxville, crowd better bring it - will come down to the wire. Our defense is big and physical enough, and won't wear down. Plus, Michigan does not have the passing game we do.

I share your optimism, but maybe more so after we play the gators.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2012, 04:27:51 EDT »

One thing I noticed is that UM's QB is the worst throwing QB I have seen in a long while he missed open guys ALL NIGHT LONG.  If he had hit at least two of those passes they would hvae given Bama a much sterner test, but their lack of a throwing offense doomed them to three and outs and losing the game!

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2012, 02:26:23 EDT »

One thing I noticed is that UM's QB is the worst throwing QB I have seen in a long while he missed open guys ALL NIGHT LONG.  If he had hit at least two of those passes they would hvae given Bama a much sterner test, but their lack of a throwing offense doomed them to three and outs and losing the game!

Yep, and Bama's weakness on defense, IMO, is secondary. They're not a bad secondary, but it's the thing that can be had.

Stogie Vol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2012, 03:48:16 EDT »

Yep, and Bama's weakness on defense, IMO, is secondary. They're not a bad secondary, but it's the thing that can be had.

Please tell me they have an All-American in the secondary.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2012, 06:08:38 EDT »

Agree it's their weakest unit.  Whether it can be had, I don't know.  But we sure have the team to do it.   

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: