VTTW Board Index
May 11, 2024, 10:08:02 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dooley's luck finally turns?  (Read 1869 times)
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« on: November 20, 2011, 07:08:03 EST »

Wow... can't remember a weirder game!  We got some big breaks, but I think this was, a big win. It was Vandy, but this was their big shot to beat us and they could not do it. They're not going to do it next year.

Even the blocked FG was in our favor, because we don't go for the tying TD if it was not blocked, and we made the FG.

As for the last play, who here thought we'd get screwed again? I did. WTF was that ref looking at, calling it a fumble and his knee down? It was an int, and his knee was never down. That guy needs to get his eyes checked. Then they come back and change their story, calling in an int after the review.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 07:11:22 EST by Volznut » Logged
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 07:56:14 EST »

Wow... can't remember a weirder game!  We got some big breaks, but I think this was, a big win. It was Vandy, but this was their big shot to beat us and they could not do it. They're not going to do it next year.

Even the blocked FG was in our favor, because we don't go for the tying TD if it was not blocked, and we made the FG.

As for the last play, who here thought we'd get screwed again? I did. WTF was that ref looking at, calling it a fumble and his knee down? It was an int, and his knee was never down. That guy needs to get his eyes checked. Then they come back and change their story, calling in an int after the review.

I was watching it at a friend's house with the sound turned down, and I was afraid it was a celebration penalty on the interceptor.  LOL!  How bad would THAT have sucked? 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 08:21:28 EST »

I was watching it at a friend's house with the sound turned down, and I was afraid it was a celebration penalty on the interceptor.  LOL!  How bad would THAT have sucked? 

I was actually watching for that, and Gordon did not celebrate at all before he got into the end zone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: