VTTW Board Index
May 08, 2024, 10:49:34 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Funny thing happened today at school...  (Read 1449 times)
Screaming Eagle Dad
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2014, 07:02:41 EDT »

We are sitting in the lunch room eating lunch and it was cold in thereso I get up to check the thermostat. Sure enough it was crank down to 57 degrees so I turn it up to 72. I walk back into the lunch room where other teachers where sitting and told one of the female teachers that I had to reset her thermostat for the third time today and told her what the temp was. She said she turned it down because it was roasting in her room. So I asked her what she wanted it on. She looks at me and says, "69 is perfect for me." I just looked at her and grinned, I mean how could you not, and she turned as red as can be. As I walked away looking over my shoulder she and another female teacher were grinning and redfaced.
I suppose the moral of the story is think before you talk, but man it was funny!
Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 12:10:18 EDT »

We are sitting in the lunch room eating lunch and it was cold in thereso I get up to check the thermostat. Sure enough it was crank down to 57 degrees so I turn it up to 72. I walk back into the lunch room where other teachers where sitting and told one of the female teachers that I had to reset her thermostat for the third time today and told her what the temp was. She said she turned it down because it was roasting in her room. So I asked her what she wanted it on. She looks at me and says, "69 is perfect for me." I just looked at her and grinned, I mean how could you not, and she turned as red as can be. As I walked away looking over my shoulder she and another female teacher were grinning and redfaced.
I suppose the moral of the story is think before you talk, but man it was funny!

For a second there I thought I was reading the "Forum" section of Penthouse magazine! 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: