VTTW Board Index
May 13, 2024, 10:16:54 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joe Lunardi has His latest Bracketology up on ESPN.com  (Read 5147 times)
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: November 06, 2012, 08:58:27 EST »

He's got Tennessee as a #10 seed opening the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournment against #7 seed FSU

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 09:01:39 EST »

He's got Tennessee as a #10 seed opening the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournment against #7 seed FSU

Gospel.  I'm buying my tickets as we speak.

WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 09:03:18 EST »

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology   

Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 09:06:13 EST »

I think we will be a 5-6 seed

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 09:07:57 EST »

From what I've read, Maymon could be out longer than we think.  If that's the case, we may struggle.

WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2012, 09:09:34 EST »

I can't see Kentucky as a #1 seed with all They lost after last Season. I have My doubts about Indiana being a #1 seed also

Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2012, 09:09:37 EST »

From what I've read, Maymon could be out longer than we think.  If that's the case, we may struggle.

We're pretty deep even without him. If Hall plays well, we will be ok till he gets back. Heard december.

Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2012, 09:10:39 EST »

I can't see Kentucky as a #1 seed with all They lost after last Season. I have My doubts about Indiana being a #1 seed also

I don't see UK as a #1 seed. Most UK fans I talk to about this team say about a 4 seed.

Indiana I can see. They will be damn good.

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2012, 09:14:58 EST »

I don't see UK as a #1 seed. Most UK fans I talk to about this team say about a 4 seed.

Indiana I can see. They will be damn good.

If we can't win it, I'll be pulling for Indiana.  I've always liked them the best of the "Big 6".

Creek Walker
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2012, 09:18:10 EST »

I started to get pissed at Lunardi, but then I remembered that it's the first week of November. 
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2012, 09:20:44 EST »

If we can't win it, I'll be pulling for Indiana.  I've always liked them the best of the "Big 6".

My home state until I was 15...definitely my second favorite college team.  Oh wait, I have to move Purdue ahead of them since I have  degree from there...but it's close.   

Glad to see them finally back.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2012, 09:22:04 EST »

My home state until I was 15...definitely my second favorite college team.  Oh wait, I have to move Purdue ahead of them since I have  degree from there...but it's close.   

Glad to see them finally back.

LOL,did You ever want to go to Notre Dame?

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2012, 04:52:51 EST »

LOL,did You ever want to go to Notre Dame?

No, not go there, but I did like the football team.  My first real year of following CFB was 1977.  Followed Notre Dame from the Purdue game, when Montana came off the bench in the third quarter and led them back from a 3-TD deficit, to the Cotton Bowl where they crushed Earl Campbell and undefeated, no 1 Texas 35-7 even while taking a knee at the 2 of Texas with time running out.  They drilled SoCal 49-14 that year when SoCal was at the height of the Robinson years.

Montana didn't start until the third game of the year, and Notre Dame actually lost their second game to Ole Miss, of all teams, on the road.  Without that loss, I would tout them as one of the greatest teams of all time.

I suppose you could say they were from the Purdue game on.....

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2012, 05:00:34 EST »

No, not go there, but I did like the football team.  My first real year of following CFB was 1977.  Followed Notre Dame from the Purdue game, when Montana came off the bench in the third quarter and led them back from a 3-TD deficit, to the Cotton Bowl where they crushed Earl Campbell and undefeated, no 1 Texas 35-7 even while taking a knee at the 2 of Texas with time running out.  They drilled SoCal 49-14 that year when SoCal was at the height of the Robinson years.

Montana didn't start until the third game of the year, and Notre Dame actually lost their second game to Ole Miss, of all teams, on the road.  Without that loss, I would tout them as one of the greatest teams of all time.

I suppose you could say they were from the Purdue game on.....

That ND team beat Georgia Tech at home 69-14. ND got revenge for the 1976 game that GT won 23-14 and Tech fans threw frozen fish at the team as they were getting off the bus

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: