VTTW Board Index
May 28, 2024, 01:14:07 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just saw Kiffin on Colin Cowherd. It was a good interview. He actually came  (Read 2040 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: November 14, 2013, 07:15:01 EST »

off brutally honest. He said that the west coast teams need to recruit more southern states in order to compete more for NC's.. He said in order to get more physical lineman, they have to recruit in the south. He said southern high school players just seem more hungry and desire to play more than other parts of the country. He also said that the Trojans are just two missed field goals from being 9-1 and in the BCS chase. He said USC will beat Stanford. He noted that USC's Qb is playing better than Stanfords right now and a lot of injured players are returning. He stated that USC has a lot of talented players and are better than they have played. They are still 7-3 and people act like they are 0-10. Interesting interview to say the least. He did blame himself for not delegating more duties to assistants and having his hand in too much of the operation. He said Orgeron will do a good job. Probably won't remain as head coach though.

volsboyinsodak
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 08:18:19 EST »

Did Cowherd cry? Never seen a MAN-LOVE like he had/has for Kiffin. Hardly a day went by that he didn't mention Kiffin by name on his radio show and how he would get USC back to playing for Championships.

It got to the point it was comical.
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 09:02:28 EST »

I know. But something makes me watch his show. He does stir the pot well. That's about all he does though. Every now and then he will bring up something that's relevant.

volsboyinsodak
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 03:37:08 EST »

I know. But something makes me watch his show. He does stir the pot well. That's about all he does though. Every now and then he will bring up something that's relevant.

What I notice listening to his show....NBA NBA NBA NBA NBA NBA....I don't think any radio host out there talks more about the NBA, and I could give a rats arse about that. 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2013, 04:50:54 EST »

What I notice listening to his show....NBA NBA NBA NBA NBA NBA....I don't think any radio host out there talks more about the NBA, and I could give a rats arse about that. 

That means you care 1/2 less about the NBA than I care about the NBA. In the last 30 years I haven't watched a total of 4 hours of a NBA game.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: