VTTW Board Index
May 07, 2024, 05:05:37 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: They went through us like a hot knife through butter on that first drive.,...  (Read 2732 times)
Ridge Runner
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: September 28, 2013, 06:31:13 EDT »

looks like the offense is going to have to score a lot of points for us to win today.
TheRealOrange
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 06:32:57 EDT »

looks like the offense is going to have to score a lot of points for us to win today.

Three and out.  This is simply a VERY bad football team. 
Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 06:34:38 EDT »

Three and out.  This is simply a VERY bad football team.  

It's not good, but one possession in they look worse than they looked in the first 4 games. Lethargic on both sides and a couple of questionable play calls.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

SmokeyJoe
Re:
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2013, 06:35:12 EDT »

wasn't going to drink beer this early. May need to... sigh.
RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2013, 06:36:17 EDT »

Ankles and hands??? there is really not a similar resemblance!
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2013, 06:39:08 EDT »

It's not good, but one possession in they look worse than they looked in the first 4 games. Lethargic on both sides and a couple of questionable play calls.

Im in Southern Cal and cant view the game, so I dont have a feel for how ugly it is.

I will note that it's early though...hope they wake up.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
TheRealOrange
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2013, 06:41:54 EDT »

Someone joked in another thread about Jeff Olszewski at QB, but I would take him in a heartbeat over Worley.  Settling for 3 there...just not good.  This is easily the worst Vols team I have ever seen (since about 1975).  Disappointing, but hardly unexpected given the talent level.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2013, 06:44:06 EDT »

Someone joked in another thread about Jeff Olszewski at QB, but I would take him in a heartbeat over Worley.  Settling for 3 there...just not good.  This is easily the worst Vols team I have ever seen (since about 1975).  Disappointing, but hardly unexpected given the talent level.

Worse than Olszewski?  LOL, that's pretty bad.

I never saw him...the first QB I saw was Alan Cockrell (I think?  Baseball player who started in 1982).  I would definitely take him.    I still remember the drunk fan throwing the seat at him, lol.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
TheRealOrange
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2013, 06:48:39 EDT »

Worse than Olszewski?  LOL, that's pretty bad.

I never saw him...the first QB I saw was Alan Cockrell (I think?  Baseball player who started in 1982).  I would definitely take him.    I still remember the drunk fan throwing the seat at him, lol.

Olszewski had bad stats, but I think he would have been ok had he actually played (behind Steve Alatorre and Cockrell).  Worley may have better stats, but he is just BAD at decision-making.  He is WAY to indecisive. 
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2013, 06:52:41 EDT »

Olszewski had bad stats, but I think he would have been ok had he actually played (behind Steve Alatorre and Cockrell).  Worley may have better stats, but he is just BAD at decision-making.  He is WAY to indecisive. 

He does seem indecisive...maybe he will grow a pair today

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: