VTTW Board Index
May 03, 2024, 10:34:18 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gruden shows love for KISS  (Read 2238 times)
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: November 01, 2012, 03:48:08 EDT »

http://thefootballgirl.com/news-and-features/wise-guys-media-watch/2012-positively-gruden-week-8-49ers-at-cardinals-the-greatness-of-alex-smith.html

Bonus on Kiss, during garbage time, “I know all those guys.  I went to the Kiss concert, everybody knows Ace Freeley. Gene Simmons, I sat in his BOX. I got to meet Gene. He’s not as tall as he is in real life. Paul Stanley, these guys used to be TEACHERS. And look at them now, I love Kiss. “Shout it out LOUD, MAN.” I would sing it for you, but….my wife…she won’t have any of that. Boy, that’s a great concert.  Get a ticket, man.”

Just posted for general interest....  

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Orange Rampage
Special Teamer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 04:07:56 EDT »

Pretty sure Paul was a cab driver, and Ace probably taught beer bong classes, but Gene was a school teacher..so he was kinda right. 
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 04:17:41 EDT »

Yeah you're right Rampage.  Gene was a teacher.  Ace was too lazy and drunk to ever have a real job and lived with his parents for a long time.

But, that's an awesome interview.  Thanks for posting, Bandit.  Just when I thought Gruden couldn't get any cooler. 
Creek Walker
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2012, 04:22:12 EDT »

Yeah you're right Rampage.  Gene was a teacher.  Ace was too lazy and drunk to ever have a real job and lived with his parents for a long time.

But, that's an awesome interview.  Thanks for posting, Bandit.  Just when I thought Gruden couldn't get any cooler. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: