VTTW Board Index
May 09, 2024, 04:16:35 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings From Lyon, France  (Read 398 times)
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« on: October 16, 2022, 05:53:48 EDT »

Hello all you Orange Blooded Maniacs.....

My SO and I are over in Lyon, France on a long delayed Silver (25th) Wedding Anniversary and Her Birthday (which is tomorrow the 17th).  We had planned to go to France for our Silver in September of 2020 and well there was this little thing called a pandemic that we had happen and then last year things were still sort of in the dumpster when it came to travel across the pond unfortunately so we had to wait till 2022 to celebrate.  So we planned a vacation around her birthday and celebrating that Silver iconic event.  I knew our travels were going to be during the Bama week, but I was not convinced that we would be talking about a 5-0 team (at the start of Bama Week)....so I thought I would be ok planning this trip around my wife's birthday.  Left last Tuesday going across the pond and arrived in Paris on Wednesday morning.  Had a wonderful gastronomic feast at Restaurant Guy Savoy on Thursday night and then rode the TGV train down to Lyon yesterday and got into the hotel at 4 PM.  Sat around and got some dinner and then promptly at 9 PM local time had the CBS sports app cranked up watching the pregame and readying for the Bummer vs Vols.....and what an exciting night in the hotel room.  I danced the whole first half with our fast start and at halftime we were wondering could we keep this up.  The fourth quarter was draining (and I thought we had screwed the pooch when we fumbled) but Hendo Cinco and the Vols escaped with a TD and then the EPIC 15 second FG drive to win the game.  At 2 AM Local Lyon time I am jumping up and down and having a party over kicking some Bummer Elephant Pink Pachyderm tail!!!!

Oh and Henry T and O show....you have been outclassed, outworked, and absolutely outdueled......go smoke that in your Bummer jersey!! PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY

From Lyon to the VOLS!!!!

GO BIG ORANGE

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2022, 06:23:49 EDT »

Good to hear from you! Enjoy your trip.

droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster