VTTW Board Index
May 08, 2024, 12:38:21 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Tailgate location  (Read 2645 times)
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« on: October 02, 2013, 01:26:19 EDT »

We will be at the new tailgate location early (first come first served) and if you want one reserved you must commit and be there since I will have to eat 40 bucks if you don't show up.  So if you want a parking place in the lot on the corner of James Agee (15th street) and Clinch avenue leave me a message.  

PS We are ten minutes from TROs tailgate now also.  

Directions to the new Tailgate Location

Best route into the tailgates is as follows.  

Take I-40 to downtown
Take 17th Street Exit From I-40 East
Turn Left at light onto 17th street (get into the left lane on 17th street)
Turn Left onto Grand Ave (first left past the bridge)
Follow Grand until you see 15th Street sign (this is also James Agee)
Follow 15th until Clinch Avenue
Turn Left onto Clinch and come into the parking Lot.

You can google map it as well
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 02:39:17 EDT by TheRealOrange » Logged

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

GreggO
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 04:10:10 EDT »

Most excellent, chef! I had hoped to make it there, but I broke my left shoulder. This is the 9th bone I've broken and the healing is the slowest yet. Yep, getting older but I think I tore some stuff in my shoulder and left elbow as well. The break wasn't a clean break, but I cracked the head of the humorous nearly complete. It isn't difficult to drive to the store, but still can't raise my arm up very well, so I'm apprehensive being behind the wheel (only to a point).

Please tell me the menu so I can waller further in my self pity.

G   
EmerilVOL
Heisman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 04:18:31 EDT »

Most excellent, chef! I had hoped to make it there, but I broke my left shoulder. This is the 9th bone I've broken and the healing is the slowest yet. Yep, getting older but I think I tore some stuff in my shoulder and left elbow as well. The break wasn't a clean break, but I cracked the head of the humorous nearly complete. It isn't difficult to drive to the store, but still can't raise my arm up very well, so I'm apprehensive being behind the wheel (only to a point).

Please tell me the menu so I can waller further in my self pity.

G   

Man that sucks but you got to be careful and not let the girlfriend have such rough play with ya.... 

THe menu for this weekend is a Trip to the Southern attitude

Southern Breakfast Old Timer
Eggs
Bacon
Sausage
Grits
Biscuit Gravy with Biscuits

Lunch
(A trip to further South)
Bollilo Cuban Sandwiches with pork, ham and swiss and lots of great condiments
Carne Assada Mexican Sandwiches with Chipolte Mayonaise
Cole Slaw with a Peppery Twist
(this aint your mothers mayo slaw)
Black Beans and Rice with some ham to savor
Gumbo

For Dessert

White Chocolate Chip Pecan Bread Pudding with Grand Marnier sauce

EmerilVOL

GreggO
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 05:15:11 EDT »

Man that sucks but you got to be careful and not let the girlfriend have such rough play with ya.... 

THe menu for this weekend is a Trip to the Southern attitude

Southern Breakfast Old Timer
Eggs
Bacon
Sausage
Grits
Biscuit Gravy with Biscuits

Lunch
(A trip to further South)
Bollilo Cuban Sandwiches with pork, ham and swiss and lots of great condiments
Carne Assada Mexican Sandwiches with Chipolte Mayonaise
Cole Slaw with a Peppery Twist
(this aint your mothers mayo slaw)
Black Beans and Rice with some ham to savor
Gumbo

For Dessert

White Chocolate Chip Pecan Bread Pudding with Grand Marnier sauce

Oh, my! That sounds fantastic, for sure. Must say that this sounds as if it could be one of the best menus you have come up with! Sorry I'm not there to help.

Now, I busted my shoulder and Karen wasn't even home. She was sitting in a hot tub with her buddy Sherry. Of course, I had to call her and wimper, " Oh me,.......can you come home, Honey? I fell and hurt myself". I fell off the porch! Wasn't watching what I was doing, just looking about like an idiot. Nope..... no drinking involved. Just plain being a klutz and walked right off the edge in the dark.. Of course, when I started to fall, I knew I would hit a small bird bath so I tried to dive over it. I would have scored an 8.8 had I stuck the landing. There are now a few little flower pots along the edge of the porch so I will no longer be able to prove that I'm safe on the porch (about 18" high; geez!). Have to stub my toe before I make a repeat performance. (Just don't call me Grace.)

G
EmerilVOL
Heisman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2013, 02:24:08 EDT »

Oh, my! That sounds fantastic, for sure. Must say that this sounds as if it could be one of the best menus you have come up with! Sorry I'm not there to help.

Now, I busted my shoulder and Karen wasn't even home. She was sitting in a hot tub with her buddy Sherry. Of course, I had to call her and wimper, " Oh me,.......can you come home, Honey? I fell and hurt myself". I fell off the porch! Wasn't watching what I was doing, just looking about like an idiot. Nope..... no drinking involved. Just plain being a klutz and walked right off the edge in the dark.. Of course, when I started to fall, I knew I would hit a small bird bath so I tried to dive over it. I would have scored an 8.8 had I stuck the landing. There are now a few little flower pots along the edge of the porch so I will no longer be able to prove that I'm safe on the porch (about 18" high; geez!). Have to stub my toe before I make a repeat performance. (Just don't call me Grace.)

G

GraceO  LOL

I have really been exploring bread pudding desserts.  I made one this past spring which was a double chocolate delight with chocolate sauce over.  It had chocolate syrup in the custard as well as Dark Chocolate pieces throughout with black walnuts in the pudding mixture.  THen I fixed a creamy chocolate sauce with Grand Marnier in the sauce....divine!!!!!!!

EmerilVOL

GreggO
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2013, 06:43:49 EDT »

GraceO  LOL

I have really been exploring bread pudding desserts.  I made one this past spring which was a double chocolate delight with chocolate sauce over.  It had chocolate syrup in the custard as well as Dark Chocolate pieces throughout with black walnuts in the pudding mixture.  THen I fixed a creamy chocolate sauce with Grand Marnier in the sauce....divine!!!!!!!

I have never made bread or rice pudding and I would really like to so. I'm good with custards which I figure should lead me right into puddings, but I haven't tried. Now Karen is doing a lot of running working to trim the hips and now is not the time to go there, but a ramiken of baked custard as a reward for her hard work once in awhile might be a good idea.

How much have you trimmed up these days? I'm still holding at 35+ lbs lost which is right where I want to be. Waist size now 33in. I eat anything I want, I just eat slow and when I feel the least bit fulfilled, I'll immediately quit eating. It just works for me; others, I dunno.

You guys have a great one this weekend and I think it is great to have a 3:30 home game for the tailgate; first in a while! Raise one in honor of a healing GreggO and let 'em know one is coming coming back.

G

Go Vols!   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: