VTTW Board Index
May 04, 2024, 11:39:34 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TV announcer jinx.............  (Read 2999 times)
GreggO
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: November 24, 2013, 01:42:08 EST »

Said Pa;ardy was the most reliable player on the team just before the kick!   

G   
generic name here
Special Teamer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 01:45:50 EST »

The only thing these players on this team do reliably is suck at football. They need to be taken out back and shot. The lack of talent is one thing, but no effort from these massive ass offensive linemen to get a push against smaller defensive linemen is the most bullshizzle thing I've ever seen. fizzle that.
GreggO
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 01:50:21 EST »

The only thing these players on this team do reliably is suck at football. They need to be taken out back and shot. The lack of talent is one thing, but no effort from these massive ass offensive linemen to get a push against smaller defensive linemen is the most bullshizzle thing I've ever seen. fizzle that.

Well hell, watch something else.

G   
Creek Walker
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 02:15:40 EST »

Really? Really?!? How about showing a little class and maturity, and remember that these are 18-22 year olds. Considering the context, this may be the most ridiculous post I've read here. For your sake, I hope you're drunk.
generic name here
Special Teamer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2013, 02:42:28 EST »

Really? Really?!? How about showing a little class and maturity, and remember that these are 18-22 year olds. Considering the context, this may be the most ridiculous post I've read here. For your sake, I hope you're drunk.

I don't drink, and I don't think getting drunk is anything close to a mature activity. If you don't like my hyperbole I'm not going to try force you to, but I'm not going to stop it because you think I literally want the players to get a bullet in the head. Last point, I don't care how old these grown men "kids" are, age is not an excuse to lack effort. 3rd graders have to give effort.
GreggO
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2013, 04:02:22 EST »

I rest my case..............

G   
generic name here
Special Teamer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2013, 04:12:30 EST »

I rest my case..............

G