VTTW Board Index
May 19, 2024, 11:11:21 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If you aren't using your tickets to the Tenn Tech game, consider this:  (Read 1307 times)
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2016, 06:05:28 EDT »

My friend, Tony Basilio, is trying to get as many kids who otherwise wouldn't be able to see a UT game to the UT/Tennessee Tech game and provide them with a tailgate party and an enoyable day. 

If you aren't planning on going, please consider donating your tickets to this cause.  Tony is a good guy with a big heart and does a lot for local organizations like this. 

Do If For The Kids!!!

I've got only 20 tickets committed for the UT/Tenn Tech Game. We've got to do better than this fellow Vol fans!! Please cut this and paste this in every board you visit. Please e-mail this plea to people. We are partnering with Amachi Knoxville, a non-profit in Knoxville that serves in matching mentors with the children of incarcerated parents. We are asking you to donate tickets and or cash so we can get as many youngsters and their mentors from Amachi Knoxville to the UT/Tenn Tech game as humanly possible. Would you consider sharing your tickets to this game? We will also throw a full tailgate party for these youngsters and their mentors as our way of making all of them feel special and wanted. I know we can come through for them. Please spread the word on this again wherever you travel today in cyberspace.

Address:

Tony Basilio Show
Box 26011
Knoxville, TN 37912

Thanks

TB

Go Army - Beat Navy!
10EC
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 06:49:40 EDT »

Curious, I have not spoken to him in years.  How is Anthony doing in sports?  They lived in my neighborhood a long time ago and that kid had a ton of athletic ability but was kinda small.

I'm just curious.  Guessing he is a Soph/Jr now.
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 02:36:12 EDT »

Anthony is doing really well.  He won the district individial tennis title last year, and just last week he was part of the Halls boy's golf team that won the state championship. 

He's a really good kid (in spite of who is Dad is  ) , and I am pretty sure he is a senior this year. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: