VTTW Board Index
May 17, 2024, 04:03:21 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Paging Clock, or Anyone Familiar with UT Campus Regs  (Read 2359 times)
murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2014, 03:47:59 EDT »

Is UT a smoke-free campus? A special needs guy from church has been itching to go to a game. The walking aspect will be a big challenge, but if he can't smoke prior to entering Neyland (know the stadium is smoke-free), that might be a deal-breaker.

I'm sure this info is available with some surfing, but figured I could get it quicker here.

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 03:54:06 EDT »

Is UT a smoke-free campus? A special needs guy from church has been itching to go to a game. The walking aspect will be a big challenge, but if he can't smoke prior to entering Neyland (know the stadium is smoke-free), that might be a deal-breaker.

I'm sure this info is available with some surfing, but figured I could get it quicker here.

Your friend can smoke on campus, but make sure he has an ashtray or a butt can to get rid of his flamable trash.  And yeah Neyland is smoke free and has been for over 10+ years.  He could go outside but then he would need ANOTHER ticket to get back inside....as there are NO passes out. 

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2014, 04:05:31 EDT »

Thanks Emeril! That's exactly the info I needed.

Oh, there is one more thing. Does anyone know if canes are allowed in the stadium? My friend is early 40s (I think), but frequently utilizes one.

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 04:19:34 EDT »

The only thing I'd add is that the entrances to every building are also smoke-free, and that may include Neyland . . . your buddy's last pre-game smoke may need to be at least 30 feet out in the open.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2014, 04:35:17 EDT »

Thanks a bunch. The 30' rule is understandable, but must be considered. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: