VTTW Board Index
May 08, 2024, 12:35:14 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So  (Read 2189 times)
RipleyVol12
Starter

View Profile
So
« on: September 09, 2012, 03:52:06 EDT »

Seeing as the UF-UT Game has lost a lot of its luster in the last decade or so. I want to ask what did this game use to mean when they both had serious NC implications. I'm to young to remember the games being more than just beating each for bragging rights as it has been the last few times minus tebow being UF qb.

GO VOLS! 
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 04:10:51 EDT »

Seeing as the UF-UT Game has lost a lot of its luster in the last decade or so. I want to ask what did this game use to mean when they both had serious NC implications. I'm to young to remember the games being more than just beating each for bragging rights as it has been the last few times minus tebow being UF qb.

GO VOLS! 

Remember the buildup for the first bammer/corndog game last season?  It was like that, every year.

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 02:49:46 EDT »

GO VOLS! 

I'll put it this way... Dad and I paid over $300 for a pair of UF-UT tix in '96. 
RipleyVol12
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2012, 05:22:16 EDT »

I'll put it this way... Dad and I paid over $300 for a pair of UF-UT tix in '96. 
[/quote

WOW I really want this game to get back to its old ways or what I can remember. I can remember sitting in my grandparents living room watching the 04 game and that starting to light the fire underneath me. Just said we haven't won since that game. Hopefully this weekend changes things

GO VOLS! 
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2012, 05:24:19 EDT »

GO VOLS! 

So will the profile of the game get better when Tennessee wins on Saturday?

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: