VTTW Board Index
May 05, 2024, 12:22:21 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: As much as that loss sucked, this team was dominating aTm. It is amazing  (Read 1795 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: October 11, 2016, 09:09:02 EDT »

we were still in the game. If we play like that minus the turnovers, we will give Bama all they can handle, and then some.

volsboyinsodak
RockyMtnVol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 12:06:32 EDT »

Our defensive breakdowns, while disturbing, are understandable given the injuries going in and extending through the game.  What the offense did (save for dropping the ball regularly) to a vaunted Chavis defense, was jaw-dropping in light early season performance.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 03:36:08 EDT »

The defense also suffered due to playing tamu, consistently one of the best offenses in the sec.

Bammer is loaded with talent, but I don't feel near as threatened by their offense. Hurts can run, but overall I believe they are a bit worse offensively from last year. And we held them to 19, so....

Definitely would love Kirkland back 100% though.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
JeffCountyVolFan
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 04:23:03 EDT »

Kirkland back would indeed be a major boost to the D.

Gonna take the 13 points in this one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: