VTTW Board Index
May 03, 2024, 07:40:15 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The flavor of the month  (Read 4792 times)
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2020, 06:17:39 EST »

Evidentially the adjustments have turned out to be more than just adjustments.  

I just texted Clint.  He'll give me the 411. 

Thanks!
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2020, 06:41:05 EST »

You really are a special kind of stupid, Bandit.  

Do you actually read what you have written before hitting the post button?  

"Since beating".  "Other than".  

So those wins don't count?  

All while our coach loses to Georgia State in his second year and gets blown out by Kentucky at home in his third.  

Did you know that Poot's average margin of loss in SEC games is 25 points?  

For perspective, Butch's was "only" 15.  

You don't have a fizzleing clue.  

Again with the personal insults.  You just can't seem to get past that.  I'll be happy to compare IQs with you in a separate email, but let's address your ridiculous post.

First, where in my entire post did I mention Pruitt?  Nowhere.  So don't be bringing him into this.  My post was solely about Leach. I wasn't comparing Leach to Pruitt.  I am saying that had we hired someone other than Pruitt, I'm glad it wasn't Leach. Go on and ramble about Pruitt as much as you want, it's nothing to do with this.

What I am saying is that based on the available evidence, Leach is a horrible fit for the SEC so far.  Facts matter.  He hasn't scored more than 14 points without the benefit of 5 turnovers against the worst team in the league not named Vandy since he surprised LSU in Week 1.

LSU has also lost to Mizzou allowing 44 points to them since then!  We only allowed Mizzou 12 points!

Yes, there are qualifiers such as "since" and "before" in my post  Karen (not sure why you get so emotional about these things, but I think "Karen" is very appropriate in this case.  I doubt you even know what that means, but it's very appropriate.   ), but that doesn't make what I say untrue.

You apparently can't process obvious facts.  It's very blindingly obvious that Leach has been easily...beyond easily...shut down by every DC he has faced since LSU. It's also blindingly obvious that Orgeron is likely the moron we all thought he was prior to lucking into Joe Burrows, so that the LSU win doesn't count. (Again...fizzleING MISSOURI HUNG 44 ON LSU!!!)

But Karen if it makes you feel better (maybe it's that time of the month?), to call me "stupid" then have at it. (But hey, Midol can work also.)

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2020, 06:44:18 EST »

You really are a special kind of stupid, Bandit.  

Do you actually read what you have written before hitting the post button?  

"Since beating".  "Other than".  

So those wins don't count?  

All while our coach loses to Georgia State in his second year and gets blown out by Kentucky at home in his third.  

Did you know that Poot's average margin of loss in SEC games is 25 points?  

For perspective, Butch's was "only" 15.  

You don't have a fizzleing clue.  

As for your pathetic attempt to insult my intelligence...on every standardized test of intelligence I have taken, I was in the top 0.1%.  That means (since I doubt you can do the math) that I am literally one in a thousand per the SAT and ACT and PSAT. In fact, I made what was at the time, the highest score ever on the SAT at Doyle (now South Doyle) HS.  I have no idea if my record stands, probably not, but in 1985 I set the record.

So yeah, I'm just going to laugh at  you. Karen. 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2020, 07:05:33 EST »

Yeah, didn't you notice he was 0-3 in the conference in 2014?   

He had to vacate 27 wins.  His actual records were 37-25 overall and 19-21 in the SEC.  Not great, but not terrible either.  One of the years he beat bammer he was 6-2 in the conference, which was his best conference record.
How many SECw titles did he win. How many SEC titles did he win? Would you want him? That's all I am asking.

volsboyinsodak
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2020, 07:17:08 EST »

How many SECw titles did he win. How many SEC titles did he win? Would you want him? That's all I am asking.

I get what you are saying, and it's not invalid.  To counter that a bit, look at where Ole Miss was when he took them over and how tough the West is.

What I would say is if he hadn't been banging hookers and using his official Ole Miss work phone to do it (which requires a special kind of stupid), then it would be interesting to see what he did with the next 3-4 years he might have had to work with. 

Ole Miss is a tough place to win, and he gave them their most successful season since the 60s, which is pretty impressive.

But no, he's not Saban or Dabo.  Then again, who is?

HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2020, 12:56:59 EST »

Again with the personal insults.  You just can't seem to get past that.  I'll be happy to compare IQs with you in a separate email, but let's address your ridiculous post.

First, where in my entire post did I mention Pruitt?  Nowhere.  So don't be bringing him into this.  My post was solely about Leach. I wasn't comparing Leach to Pruitt.  I am saying that had we hired someone other than Pruitt, I'm glad it wasn't Leach. Go on and ramble about Pruitt as much as you want, it's nothing to do with this.

What I am saying is that based on the available evidence, Leach is a horrible fit for the SEC so far.  Facts matter.  He hasn't scored more than 14 points without the benefit of 5 turnovers against the worst team in the league not named Vandy since he surprised LSU in Week 1.

LSU has also lost to Mizzou allowing 44 points to them since then!  We only allowed Mizzou 12 points!

Yes, there are qualifiers such as "since" and "before" in my post  Karen (not sure why you get so emotional about these things, but I think "Karen" is very appropriate in this case.  I doubt you even know what that means, but it's very appropriate.   ), but that doesn't make what I say untrue.

You apparently can't process obvious facts.  It's very blindingly obvious that Leach has been easily...beyond easily...shut down by every DC he has faced since LSU. It's also blindingly obvious that Orgeron is likely the moron we all thought he was prior to lucking into Joe Burrows, so that the LSU win doesn't count. (Again...fizzleING MISSOURI HUNG 44 ON LSU!!!)

But Karen if it makes you feel better (maybe it's that time of the month?), to call me "stupid" then have at it. (But hey, Midol can work also.)

Oooh.  You called me Karen.  I'm so insulted.   

And it's interesting that you want to compare IQs.  That's what people do when they realize they actually have no clue as to what they are talking about. 

Do I need to tell you where you can stick your email? 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2020, 12:59:01 EST »

As for your pathetic attempt to insult my intelligence...on every standardized test of intelligence I have taken, I was in the top 0.1%.  That means (since I doubt you can do the math) that I am literally one in a thousand per the SAT and ACT and PSAT. In fact, I made what was at the time, the highest score ever on the SAT at Doyle (now South Doyle) HS.  I have no idea if my record stands, probably not, but in 1985 I set the record.

So yeah, I'm just going to laugh at  you. Karen. 

Like I said, when people have to start telling you how smart they are and talk about ACT/SATs from what, 40 years ago, that pretty much signals that they really have nothing substantial to offer. 

Congrats on your high test scores.  From high school. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2020, 05:29:23 EST »

Alright Kids. Let's just stop it and get along. If not, time outs for all of us.

volsboyinsodak
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2020, 12:00:54 EST »

Like I said, when people have to start telling you how smart they are and talk about ACT/SATs from what, 40 years ago, that pretty much signals that they really have nothing substantial to offer. 

Congrats on your high test scores.  From high school. 

I notice you havent responded to anything about Leach after telling me that I was "stupid" to post what I posted.

But please feel free to defend his 2-4 record.

Please tell me how a guy whose offense was shut out by Kentucky is so great.

You wont because you cant. Which is why you act like a child and call names.

Forrest Gump had you nailed pretty well.  HTK is as HTK does""

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: