VTTW Board Index
May 15, 2024, 01:09:51 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BDV has taken a 20 point lead in the men's pickem..........  (Read 563 times)
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2022, 05:23:33 EDT »

He boldly picked Arkansas as a winner in the Sweet 16. In fact, he picked them to play in the NC game.

That's some major stones. 

No one else has scored a point today. I had Tennessee beating Villanova today. Too bad UT wasn't there.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2022, 07:08:44 EDT »

LOL, I honestly don’t even remember picking them that far. I just knew GU was going to get beat by SOME athletic team.  I guess I saw Arkansas as having a pretty easy path. As I said before, I just filled my bracket out as soon as they came out on Selection Sunday and forgot about it. That said, I think I picked AZ to win it all, so that can’t be good. 

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2022, 08:40:29 EDT »

My entire FF is gone.  I did rise from being in the bottom 1% late on the first day (made a slight recovery to 2% by the end) and now sit at 57%, good for fourth in our group.   

But I will likely sink below 50%, my prospects for future points are limited.  I did get Houston today though.  Arizona looked overrated, and Houston at one point in the season was considered the best team in the country. I noticed they had a little run at the end of the regular season.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2022, 02:22:54 EDT »

My bracket is shot. This is why I don't gamble on sports.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: