VTTW Board Index
May 20, 2024, 04:40:24 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I guess now it's Buddy Green's turn on the clock  (Read 2823 times)
BigOrange Maniac
« on: January 12, 2012, 01:22:14 EST »

Will he or won't he? Just promote LT and end the madness. 
volmeister
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 01:54:59 EST »

I am about ready to take ReVOLvers approach, and not give a shizzle who they hire, just get it done!
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 02:07:38 EST »

I'm pretty sure they have to do the "good faith" process thing.  We still have Dooley, Hinshaw, Graham, Thompson, Chaney, etc.
Everybody's anxiety is amusing, frankly.  We are doing ok, I think. We are in a down cycle.  I've witnessed it in my life, UT going under for a spell.
It happens. The worm could turn at any moment, or with any hire.  That doesn't mean I accept mediocrity. Just means Ive seen it before.  For all our storied
history we've had many down years over the years.  We will rise like a PHOENIX when we do! 
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 02:13:40 EST »

Wait a minute, you mean the former UTC coach?  That Buddy Green?!  NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I've tried to take a "hands off" approach to this whole DC fiasco, but I have my limits.  And hiring that moron would push me WAY beyond them.

SmokeyJoe
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 02:46:33 EST »

Wait a minute, you mean the former UTC coach?  That Buddy Green?!  NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I've tried to take a "hands off" approach to this whole DC fiasco, but I have my limits.  And hiring that moron would push me WAY beyond them.

Respectfully, how do we know it is a "fiasco"? Has the true print media said ANYTHING? Did anybody see Wilcox coming last time? Again, I think we are witnessing a "good faith" process.  One of those prickly legal things. :D but who knows? Lawyers please share your thoughts.  Lol
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2012, 03:51:38 EST »

I am about ready to take ReVOLvers approach, and not give a shizzle who they hire, just get it done!

That's been my attitude since the beginning.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: