VTTW Board Index
May 06, 2024, 10:28:15 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I really want Dooley to do well, but......  (Read 3672 times)
Evol Knievol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2012, 04:28:24 EDT »

Some of the coaching is really bad. I understand that talent takes time to reload but these players are  not coached  on basic football. It's sad.
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 04:30:34 EDT »

I'm over Him right now,I'm so tired of this sh*t! It's going to be scary what Alabama will do to Tennessee

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
Evol Knievol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 04:35:07 EDT »

I've been waiting for things to click but I now think that may not happen. I am now ready for a change as much as I hate it.
Hollerboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 04:53:05 EDT »

I've been waiting for things to click but I now think that may not happen. I am now ready for a change as much as I hate it.

I am totally with you. I want him to succeed but...  Tonite, i think, will push me over the line to the "dooley cant get er done" camp. I now believe that he is not and cannot be a big-time coach...just doesnt have enough offensive or defensive genius to succeed at this level.  Being a manager is not enough.

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 04:58:17 EDT »

Being a manager is not enough.

That's it, right there.
Evol Knievol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2012, 04:59:21 EDT »

I so much want to see some second half adjustments from this staff to make me believe they have a clue. But........................I'm not holding my breath.
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2012, 04:59:57 EDT »

I am totally with you. I want him to succeed but...  Tonite, i think, will push me over the line to the "dooley cant get er done" camp. I now believe that he is not and cannot be a big-time coach...just doesnt have enough offensive or defensive genius to succeed at this level.  Being a manager is not enough.

Darn true,Hollerboy!

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2012, 05:03:29 EDT »

You don't even have to have any genius IMHO but whatever it is he aint got it. He has done some really good things and maybe he would make a great AD but a HC at a SEC school he aint.
ChattanoogaVol
All-SEC

Time is best spent with family and friends.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2012, 05:07:02 EDT »

You don't even have to have any genius IMHO but whatever it is he aint got it. He has done some really good things and maybe he would make a great AD but a HC at a SEC school he aint.

AGREE 100%

Go Big Orange.
murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2012, 05:09:35 EDT »

I stand by my "Dooley has to have an 8-4 regular season" statement. I didn't expect greatness this year, but I did expect to beat UGA, UF or SC. If we lose to those guys and MSU that's a really big 0-fer. There has been some progress, but the regression in other spots is problematic.

Dooley's career probably hangs on the second half.

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2012, 05:15:10 EDT »

I stand by my "Dooley has to have an 8-4 regular season" statement. I didn't expect greatness this year, but I did expect to beat UGA, UF or SC. If we lose to those guys and MSU that's a really big 0-fer. There has been some progress, but the regression in other spots is problematic.

Dooley's career probably hangs on the second half.

What I'm hearing from some is, "We've improved, but those other guys have really improved."  To which I say, this is the fizzleing SEC.  If you're not improving at the same rate or greater than your competition, you're going backwards.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: