VTTW Board Index
May 02, 2024, 08:00:59 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Update on Deb...  (Read 2090 times)
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: July 30, 2013, 04:12:12 EDT »

Just found out that Debbie was back at Vandy last Wednesday due to leakage from that hole they saw during the exploratory surgery (why he didn't fix it then, no one knows).  Any way, it did not heal on its own like he hoped and actually enlarged, so they did surgery today and put in a stint.  From my understanding, this will keep the acid away from the incision, allowing it to heal.  In around 3 months, they'll collapse and remove the stint.   

Prayers need to continue for her...she is having a rough time!   Iris, correct me if I've misunderstood anything in this!

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 04:45:45 EDT »

Prayers for this sweet lady.
GreggO
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 05:17:55 EDT »

Dad-gum! Just when you think some have been through enough, they get hit again. I must say that I believe God thinks she is special because He will never put you through a burden you cannot bear. Bless her heart.

G
Stogie Vol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 01:21:40 EDT »

Continuing to pray.
tnflower
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 02:35:50 EDT »

You added things I forgot to mention, so it's good that we both posted. The Doctor said she is a slow healer (duh, ya think?) She will have to eat very small portions the rest of her life and chew, chew, chew before she swallows. He also told Ray before the surgery that he had several options in mind and he would make his decision when he got in there. I hope this was the right one.
Jethro
Heisman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2013, 04:29:29 EDT »

Hang in there Barbi!  Prayers going out to you, my friend!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: