VTTW Board Index
May 13, 2024, 11:04:37 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank goodness the Heisman is over with  (Read 1565 times)
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: December 09, 2012, 11:31:09 EST »

No more endless promotion of something I have never given a crap about anyway.  Other than the Army-Navy game, this weekend is one of the least interesting of the entire college FB season IMO.  Nothing to talk about but the Heisman while waiting for bowls to start.   

Of course this year it's much more interesting due to our new coach.

But after the rush of information the entire last week on the coaching search, finding assistants and working on recruiting seems painfully slow.  LOL!  Hopefully we get a few good recruits by Feb 1, move up in the rankings and Jones assembles a great staff.   Then the waiting begins again...

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 11:40:09 EST »

No more endless promotion of something I have never given a crap about anyway.  Other than the Army-Navy game, this weekend is one of the least interesting of the entire college FB season IMO.  Nothing to talk about but the Heisman while waiting for bowls to start.   

Of course this year it's much more interesting due to our new coach.

But after the rush of information the entire last week on the coaching search, finding assistants and working on recruiting seems painfully slow.  LOL!  Hopefully we get a few good recruits by Feb 1, move up in the rankings and Jones assembles a great staff.   Then the waiting begins again...

Georgia Southern beats North Dakota on Friday,they are in the FCS Final Four. The 49-35 win by Georgia State over Old Dominion on Saturday was kickass

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 03:16:51 EST »

Georgia Southern beats North Dakota on Friday,they are in the FCS Final Four. The 49-35 win by Georgia State over Old Dominion on Saturday was kickass

Yeah. I'm not really that thrilled with FCS games either, but they can be nice if nothing else is available. 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: