VTTW Board Index
May 11, 2024, 06:57:03 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elementary School Shooting in Conneticut -- 2 gunmen  (Read 4974 times)
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: December 14, 2012, 06:43:12 EST »

As many as 20 students may have been shot -- this is horrendous!!!!  These are little babies!!!!!  One gunman has been shot and 1 is still at large apparently.   Who are these horrible people!!!!  

Now saying a lone shooter and he is dead..  20 or more shot -- students and adults;  no reports on injuries or deaths.  This is totally heartbreaking!!  Details very sketchy still...numbers still all over the place.  So they are changing by the minute.....
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 06:46:43 EST by RockinGrannyVol » Logged

Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 06:49:10 EST »

More than a dozen killed, including kids

Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 07:04:09 EST »

More than 27 dead, 18 children

"The shooter, who police say is likely a parent of a student who may have had a confrontation with the principal, is said to be among the fatalities."

what a nightmare

RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 07:09:05 EST »

More than 27 dead, 18 children

"The shooter, who police say is likely a parent of a student who may have had a confrontation with the principal, is said to be among the fatalities."

what a nightmare

How absolutely horrific!   OMG...how could a parent do something like this.  Unbelievable!   

There was a shooting at my elementary school in Knoxville a few years ago...a former teacher shot the principal and asst principal.....the principal is still paralyzed today.     

Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 07:10:17 EST »

31 school shootings since Columbine

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2012, 07:21:59 EST »

Crazy.  Children.....

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2012, 07:25:34 EST »

I don't even have the words to describe how angry and sad this makes me.  Those little ones probably had nothing but Santa Clause on their minds.  
murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2012, 08:00:57 EST »

Horrific

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
Ridge Runner
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2012, 10:00:39 EST »

It's absolutely unfathomable to me how someone could walk into a school and start shooting at small children. There's not a hell hot enough.
Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2012, 10:15:56 EST »

What a tragedy.  My heart goes out to all the families.

I cannot fathom the thought process behind anyone who would do something like this.

The only comfort one can find in this (for those of us who believe) is that the children will be with Jesus as they were and are now little angels.

tnflower
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2012, 12:32:39 EST »

Now confirmed 20 children dead, 7 adults. My heart breaks for these families.......going home to see their little wrapped presents under the tree and knowing they won't be there to open them on Christmas morning.......having to buy a funeral instead of bikes or dolls from Santa....

I agree with Inspector Vol, these angles are now being held in the arms of One who loves them.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2012, 01:37:16 EST »

There's not a hell hot enough.

No, there isn't.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Quasi EVol
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2012, 12:19:52 EST »

Now confirmed 20 children dead, 7 adults. My heart breaks for these families.......going home to see their little wrapped presents under the tree and knowing they won't be there to open them on Christmas morning.......having to buy a funeral instead of bikes or dolls from Santa....

I agree with Inspector Vol, these angles are now being held in the arms of One who loves them.

Think of the hundreds of children who will probably have "survival guilt" and/or PTSD & think of thousands of their family & the tens of thousands in their community, the millions in the state and hundreds of millions in this country alone who are filled with sorrow over this monster.  He killed everybody in reverse order:  He should have eaten a pistol round first.
dansavol1
Walk-On

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2012, 12:55:21 EST »

a family that attended church with us in Orlando several years ago had a 9 year old in that school.  Then, our son is a physician on call last nite at St. Vincents hospital in Birmingham and a 38 year guy was upset that not enough was being done for his wife in heart ICU, shoots 3 people, then police kill him.  None of the 3 had life threatening injuries, but son was called for help and saw the guy after he had been shot.   Then later this afternoon, in Anniston, Al, someone shot and killed a young child then was killed a short time later.

You have to wonder what is next and are concerned for your kids/grandkids with where this country is headed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: