VTTW Board Index
May 02, 2024, 02:58:56 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If you really look at recruiting, how much do you really gain in one recruiting  (Read 8916 times)
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2014, 05:51:24 EST »

Plus we increased our speed and athleticism across the board.  We are still very, very thin but the quality of the team we will put on the fiend next year should improve significantly

As Coach Jones and Jancek said last night at the recruiting overview/party.....UT lacked several things in relationship to defense especially and that was SIZE and SPEED.  The Vols went overall in a big way for those two elements in this class especially SPEED.  One telling statistic is that even the biggest NEW Vol (Aka @BigCharless) is not only a big man but also very good feet and speed for a man of his SIZE. 

Overall I will up my prediction from a max of 7 wins to a max of 8 wins after last night.  Butch and staff done good!!!

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: