VTTW Board Index
May 03, 2024, 01:13:04 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't look now, but UK is right behind us in FB recruiting  (Read 1707 times)
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2013, 06:43:49 EDT »

We are 2 in Rivals, they are 3

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1515753

It's harder for me to feel good about our recruitng when Kentucy is right behind us. LOL! 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Creek Walker
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 06:56:23 EDT »

Kentucky, much like Tennessee, has a lofty perch in the rankings right now based on quantity rather than quality. The key differences are: 1.) Tennessee's current commitments have far more upside than Kentucky's do, which may make a difference in the rankings by NSD if their senior seasons pan out as they have a potential to, and 2.) Tennessee has bigger fish left on the board than Kentucky does.

I don't see UT finishing with a Top 5 class, though I think a Top 10 class is very realistic. But Kentucky almost assuredly won't still be one spot behind Tennessee come NSD.

With that said, Stoops has done an excellent job at UK thus far.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: