VTTW Board Index
May 22, 2024, 10:12:57 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Have to wonder about Clay Travis leaking this  (Read 1313 times)
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: November 28, 2017, 06:03:24 EST »

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/11/jason-witten-tennessee-coaching-job-search-greg-schiano-cowboys-clay-travis-rumors-college-football

his website reported Witten might be next Vols coach.

I saw that scroll on ESPN this morning, and 

Totally irresponsible reporting from left field.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 06:27:22 EST »

And yesterday as soon as this hit, TV went to Witten and asked. Witten said he was happy in NFL and maybe one day wanted to coach, but that he was not ready to be a college head coach. Right now every media idiot is just throwing out a name to troll UT fans and football fans for hits.

There are NO good coaches with UT ties that can come in as head coach at this time. Cut is too old to take it and by his responses has taken himself out of the talks. As much as everyone loves Tee Martin, no one on this planet knows if he is head coach material.

Clay needs traffic to justify to his boss to keep his job. Look for a lot of BS targets from old Clay in the coming weeks. His UT sources are likely to be feeding him a lot of false leads. JMO
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: