VTTW Board Index
May 05, 2024, 07:06:27 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Butch I am sorry for all the negativity I have shown for you..  (Read 1990 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: November 27, 2017, 05:17:51 EST »

I didn't realize your bosses were idiots.Geez, Seriously what was Currie thinking?  He didnt honestly think there would be no uproar over a Schiano hire. He needs to go as well.

volsboyinsodak
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 05:24:57 EST »

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 05:55:35 EST »

Funny thing is how certain people on here yesterday were bragging how Curry was doing the coach search the right way. Yet the same person acted like he knew what was going on when I posted about Kelly.. I was being facetious about Butch. It's hard for a program to be successful when the stupidity starts at the top of the admin. Crazy huh?

volsboyinsodak
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 06:05:49 EST »

Funny thing is how certain people on here yesterday were bragging how Curry was doing the coach search the right way. Yet the same person acted like he knew what was going on when I posted about Kelly.. I was being facetious about Butch. It's hard for a program to be successful when the stupidity starts at the top of the admin. Crazy huh?

So given all this, what do you propose?
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2017, 06:09:09 EST »

Did it occur to you that Currie has only been in the job for 5 months?  Is he like that guy in the Terminator who goes back in time to make sure that Butch's momma gets pregnant? 

The Terminator is that movie with the really shiny badass robot played by Arnold Schwarzenegger. 

I shouldn't have to explain that, but with you I'm never sure.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2017, 06:47:47 EST »

So given all this, what do you propose?
Beats the heck out of me. Put an add in the paper and see who applies....that would be funny if it wasn't not far from what they will have to do. If I was  a good coach I wouldn't touch it with a ten ft pole unless they really break the bank with my salary.

volsboyinsodak
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: