VTTW Board Index
May 21, 2024, 08:25:44 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Might as well rename it Tennessee Shorts this year  (Read 408 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: October 31, 2022, 05:32:09 EDT »

https://youtu.be/SGHGK_HpcDU

I think it would’ve been funnier if the “big scary monster” at the end was Hope. They’ve already had her terrorize UGA and A&M, seems like they’re going to hook her up with us any day now.  

« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 05:55:39 EDT by Black Diamond Vol » Logged

10EC
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2022, 07:03:00 EDT »

https://youtu.be/SGHGK_HpcDU

I think it would’ve been funnier if the “big scary monster” at the end was Hope. They’ve already had her terrorize UGA and A&M, seems like they’re going to hook her up with us any day now.  

I was just sure it was going to be Georgia introducing his hot ex to Tennessee.  I think they missed one there.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2022, 07:13:14 EDT »

I was just sure it was going to be Georgia introducing his hot ex to Tennessee.  I think they missed one there.

Yeah. The UGA guy makes the introduction, they hit it off, it’s love at first sight, UT and Hope walk off happily together, and the UGA guy turns to camera like Michael Jackson at the end of Thriller with the Vincent price laugh dubbed over. THAT would’ve been funny.

10EC
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2022, 07:49:27 EDT »

Yeah. The UGA guy makes the introduction, they hit it off, it’s love at first sight, UT and Hope walk off happily together, and the UGA guy turns to camera like Michael Jackson at the end of Thriller with the Vincent price laugh dubbed over. THAT would’ve been funny.

They are probably saving it for next week.  You could play it either way whether we win or lose.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: