VTTW Board Index
May 15, 2024, 08:45:33 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I believe that Eric Berry may be unhappy  (Read 4084 times)
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« on: January 07, 2012, 04:58:06 EST »

With our coach. I guess he's talking about Art Evans here as they are close.

https://mobile.twitter.com/#!/Stuntman1429
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 06:51:40 EST by ReVOLver » Logged

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 04:59:36 EST »

I think he's talking about both Evans and CJ Flemng here.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 05:03:02 EST »

I think he's talking about both Evans and CJ Flemng here.

for us non-twitterers....what is he saying?

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 06:52:00 EST »

for us non-twitterers....what is he saying?

You should be able to read it if you have Twitter or not. I fixed the link.

RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 06:58:42 EST »

You should be able to read it if you have Twitter or not. I fixed the link.

nope, comes up and asked for me to login or create an account

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2012, 07:01:50 EST »

I can't get his page to come up now. Basically he was complaining because Dooley suspended CJ Fleming for the last game of his career (according to him because of CJ's dreadlocks) and also kicking CJ off the team before the fall. Then he was complaining because Dooley allegedly told Art Evans he was the best cover corner on the team but that he needed him to step back for the young guys and help coach them up.

RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2012, 07:07:27 EST »

Thanks

Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2012, 07:10:34 EST »

I like EB and all, but he needs to shut up about this. Evans did not play because he is not good. Fleming was not suspended because of dreds, other guys on the team have dreds.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2012, 07:11:29 EST »

I can't get his page to come up now. Basically he was complaining because Dooley suspended CJ Fleming for the last game of his career (according to him because of CJ's dreadlocks) and also kicking CJ off the team before the fall. Then he was complaining because Dooley allegedly told Art Evans he was the best cover corner on the team but that he needed him to step back for the young guys and help coach them up.

The last part would be bad if true.  Would suggest DD was more concerned about preparing for the future than anything in the present, which would fit a lot of his other decisions.

Then again, he might have just thought Art suxed and was buttering him up.  Who knows?

Regardless DD has his back against the wall.  If he did kind of  screw upperclassman karma can be a beyotch sometimes....

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2012, 07:11:54 EST »

I like EB and all, but he needs to shut up about this. Evans did not play because he is not good. Fleming was not suspended because of dreds, other guys on the team have dreds.

Another instance of how Twitter can be counter-productive... people rant and speak out of turn on Twitter and Facebook.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: