VTTW Board Index
May 04, 2024, 03:48:16 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wayall.....  (Read 2720 times)
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: October 27, 2013, 01:06:17 EDT »

Absolutely horrid, putrid, terrible awful really bad first half

Better second half...Dobbs looked good!

All I can say is...at least those two halves are in the right order.  Under Dooley, the reverse was always true!

Trademark of Jones...team does better as the game wears on, usually.  I know that bammer called off dogs to some extent, but lots of bright spots and things to build on in second half.

Bring on Missouri.....

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 01:07:02 EDT »

Oh yea...forgot to add....

fizzle BAMMMER ANYWAY

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2013, 02:40:13 EDT »

They got it going but fizzle em. Agreed.
Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2013, 04:14:04 EDT »

No,  they played starters midway of the 4th quarter and were throwing down the field. Thats ok, but bammers dont need to get pissed when Butch remembers that in a few years.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2013, 08:26:22 EDT »

No,  they played starters midway of the 4th quarter and were throwing down the field. Thats ok, but bammers dont need to get pissed when Butch remembers that in a few years.

Great point! 

BammerFan
Special Teamer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2013, 02:30:34 EDT »

It's because ya'll kicked the field goal to break the shutout. You had to suffer unspeakable sorrow for that! 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: