VTTW Board Index
May 16, 2024, 02:51:35 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey Everybody  (Read 3736 times)
Bamabiz
« on: August 03, 2012, 05:26:26 EDT »

Wanted to stop by and say hello, and tell everyone that we are looking forward to seeing everybody in October. Let us know what the plans are, we are bringing 2 first time Bama/Tenn tailgate rookies with us as well.

Hope everyone is doing well.
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 01:35:01 EDT »

Wanted to stop by and say hello, and tell everyone that we are looking forward to seeing everybody in October. Let us know what the plans are, we are bringing 2 first time Bama/Tenn tailgate rookies with us as well.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Plans are for a KICK ALABAMA ASS tailgate.....(Yeah I know in my dreams) but I will be in touch.  Send me a Message with your current phone information since mine that I have on you and Amy might be out of date. 

The tailgating has changed a little.  Now I arrive and set up the trailer and we go to town.......

Looking forward to seeing you and Amy in October......we will discuss menu closer to the date.

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

Bamabiz
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 12:29:28 EDT »

I sent you a message with all our contact info.

We are staying in Pigeon Forge from Wed the 17th through the 21st.
bamaakt
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2012, 05:21:40 EDT »

We are looking forward to seeing all of our UT friends. It has been a few years since we have made the trip up for the game, but we can't wait!!!    Let us know what we can bring Emeril. It will be fun to tailgate with you again.
tnflower
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2012, 09:50:28 EDT »

I miss ya'all. 
EmerilVOL
Heisman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2012, 02:19:25 EDT »

I sent you a message with all our contact info.

We are staying in Pigeon Forge from Wed the 17th through the 21st.

Got them...and yes I will let you know what we are going to be doing for food closer to the weekend.  I am thinking right now doing a barbecue spread to celebrate the Third Saturday in October and the Traditions of the South that made this such a wonderful weekend.  Including nanner pudding.  I may have some even more special surprises for everybody on that weekend also. 

We will be doing breakfast at every game also and since that will be our biggest tailgate I am thinking it will be time to do "EmerilVOL's Not your Daddy's Egg Benedict" plus some other great breakfast dishes.

EmerilVOL

Hollerboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2012, 05:02:33 EDT »

Hey!  What with all this being nice to bammar fans!!??!!??   Even if they are good ones, there needs to be a bit more "BITE_ME" attitude here!  Fraternizing with the enemy, dogs and cats sleeping together....What s this world coming to?   

EmerilVOL
Heisman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2012, 05:32:06 EDT »

Hey!  What with all this being nice to bammar fans!!??!!??   Even if they are good ones, there needs to be a bit more "BITE_ME" attitude here!  Fraternizing with the enemy, dogs and cats sleeping together....What s this world coming to?   

Cooking Squirrel with Bordelaise Rosemary Sauce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EmerilVOL

Bamabiz
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2012, 11:29:28 EDT »

I agree, I think it's a setup....
Bamabiz
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2012, 11:30:07 EDT »

I miss ya'all. 

Hey Pretty lady! How are you doing?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: