VTTW Board Index
May 16, 2024, 12:25:30 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LSU storms the field after beating Mississippi....  (Read 400 times)
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« on: October 23, 2022, 02:04:06 EDT »

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/lsu-football/lsu-fans-get-trashed-for-rushing-field-after-beating-ole-miss/?fbclid=IwAR1S1QGMxA_rxCNiMaEfwLRE2hj8xZkgXM64ZBlu2j5OLkk5PEc5mdkrPPw

My favorite comment is this:

"LSU fans storm the field 2 weeks after storming the exits vs Tennessee. Full circle!"
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2022, 02:49:26 EDT »

So did Clemson, after beating SYRACUSE. So weak.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3440489/a-jeff-nadu-exclusive-report-clemson-student-student-section-storms-field-after-beating-syracuse-as-14.5-point-favorites

tshadow
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2022, 03:55:35 EDT »

I'm fine with them storming the field. I advise all winning home teams to do it. Might as well while we can because the cry baby Bama fans are going to get it stopped because that thug they brought here couldn't contain his sore losing ways. Hit an unsuspecting woman in the face... Blame the victim and society? Bama is more responsible than UT is they brought the creep here.
murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2022, 04:33:39 EDT »

Can someone explain the Clemson field storming? That is the strangest thing I've ever seen.

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2022, 04:36:38 EDT »

Can someone explain the Clemson field storming? That is the strangest thing I've ever seen.

They do it after every win.

Why the ACC doesn't fine them into bankruptcy, I do not know.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: