VTTW Board Index
May 06, 2024, 09:17:12 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Game Thread.....  (Read 8056 times)
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 15, 2021, 07:50:02 EST »

I didn’t rewind and watch that a second time, but it looked as though he was running in sand for a few strides on that route. If it’s the pass I am thinking of, it was a well thrown pass.
Keyton admitted it was on him, looked too early
It was a nicely thrown pass

It was interesting to me they put Keyton in.  I figured they would move VJ to outside and bring Hyatt in to the slot
As the game went on they went to Keyton more and more - He had a nice completion on a deep crossing route in the 4th

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2021, 05:55:57 EST »

Are you somehow shocked that we didn't beat Uga?

I will say this...of those three, the one that doesn't fit is UF.  That needs to change, by which I mean they need to be removed from that list of teams we lost to, and next season we should all have expectations that it can happen.
I didn't expect us to beat some of the bad teams we beat. Vols played good with talent we have. When Heupel gets his recruits we will scare these  3 teams every time we play them. Eventually even beat them.

volsboyinsodak
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: