VTTW Board Index
May 18, 2024, 04:36:22 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This is both awesome and excruciating  (Read 2356 times)
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« on: December 05, 2012, 11:24:25 EST »

73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 01:28:35 EST »

I think it is funny,  All these people pissing and moaning and sounding like a bunch of old ladies complaining about their cakes and pies.  Just because UT has not hired anyone yet and ..gasp.. Dave Hart is not talking. Folks, he does not work for you and me.  He is doing his job.  As an engineer, I understand things take time to get done properly.
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 01:30:10 EST »

I think it is funny,  All these people pissing and moaning and sounding like a bunch of old ladies complaining about their cakes and pies.  Just because UT has not hired anyone yet and ..gasp.. Dave Hart is not talking. Folks, he does not work for you and me.  He is doing his job.  As an engineer, I understand things take time to get done properly.

Problem is if He p*sses People off with His hire,His job could be the next to be vacant

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
Hollerboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 01:36:08 EST »

Ummmm.....he actually does work for us and we, as long-time fans, have waaay more invested in this program and hire than Hart does.jmo

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 02:17:28 EST »

I really loathe your condescension.
Creek Walker
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2012, 02:49:31 EST »

I really loathe your condescension.
[/quote

Why can't you just be happy that he's hanging with us gullible types who spend all our days on message boards because we don't have a life?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: