VTTW Board Index
May 05, 2024, 11:48:59 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello VTTWers...  (Read 3207 times)
Be-the-Vol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2012, 11:54:06 EDT »

Do any of you fine folks know of a good, honest, reliable home builder in the Crossville area.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.   
Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 11:56:27 EDT »

Do any of you fine folks know of a good, honest, reliable home builder in the Crossville area.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.   

Hey BTV! How YOU doin'?

I don't have any advice on Crossville homebuilders but I hope you and yours are doing well.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

Be-the-Vol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 11:58:54 EDT »

Hope to see you this season, you handsome man you.   
Hollerboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 03:44:49 EDT »

I was the handsome one!!!

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2012, 04:39:54 EDT »

I'm sure someone does. Thanks for asking!

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2012, 02:57:39 EDT »

I might have some info but I need to talk with the Dad unit since he lilves over in that area.  Will get back to you

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2012, 03:40:31 EDT »

I will point out the obvious and say make sure they are a state licensed contractor with no bad reports on their record. Go to http://tn.gov/commerce/boards/contractors/ and click on the license search link, then click the link at the top of that page, enter the search parameters (put in zipcode and in the drop down box click on contractors) to find licensed contractors in that zipcode. Active fully licensed is the what you are looking for. Click on the details button to get license information. The classification you are looking for is "BC: A". The BC stands for a building contractor (I assume) and the "A" denotes a residential contractor. They may have more than just an "A" but as long as they have that and their monetary limit matches or is more than your house will be, they are able ( by state regs) to do a custom build for you.

May not be info you were searching for but that is the best I can offer from west tn. One other thing a house built "to code" is a min standard only. It does not guarantee the highest quality construction.

Be-the-Vol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2012, 04:04:28 EDT »

But Revolver's info was much more insightful.   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: