VTTW Board Index
May 05, 2024, 11:30:54 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So, what should I do? Need advice.  (Read 2991 times)
buckyvol
Walk-On

View Profile
« on: August 30, 2012, 09:05:31 EDT »

I want to hear some predictions for Friday night.  Should I scalp a ticket and go to the Dome, should I watch at home on my 55" HD or should I go see my daughter's high school team play?  I can't beleive I have doubts about playing NC State, but I don't want to blow $100 to see another Kentucky debacle.

Give me a sign, any sign.
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 09:10:57 EDT »

Watch out for scalpers in Atlanta a lot of them are undercover police. I'd watch your Daughter's game if I were you and record the game.

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
buckyvol
Walk-On

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 09:16:30 EDT »

Woodstock, we must be neighbors.  I have a Woodstock address.  Sequoyah (my daugther's team) plays River Rigde, a new rivalry in the making.  I'm kind of leaning your way in the advice column.
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 09:17:50 EDT »

Woodstock, we must be neighbors.  I have a Woodstock address.  Sequoyah (my daugther's team) plays River Rigde, a new rivalry in the making.  I'm kind of leaning your way in the advice column.

I live around River Ridge high school. I think you should always go see your Child play,means a lot to them.

Stogie Vol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2012, 09:29:45 EDT »

Is your daughter playing in the game or in the band?  If not, I see no reason to go unless you just want to.  There are, of course, pros and cons for watching the game on tv or in person.  It usually depends on my mood and how tolerant I'm feeling about dealing with crowds. 

buckyvol
Walk-On

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2012, 10:31:02 EDT »

She is a Senior cheerleader but I don't think she would care one way or the other.  Then again, it is is her final year of school. 

What do you think, a tight game, a breakout game, do we go down in flames?  I don't have a good read on this team.  A lot of new coaches are on board.  Going to a 3-4 can't be easy.  Can we run the damn football? 

What's the word in Knoxville, are we still down or do we turn a corner? To me, this is an important game that sets the tone for the year. 

Predictions anyone?
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2012, 10:39:33 EDT »

She is a Senior cheerleader but I don't think she would care one way or the other.  Then again, it is is her final year of school. 

What do you think, a tight game, a breakout game, do we go down in flames?  I don't have a good read on this team.  A lot of new coaches are on board.  Going to a 3-4 can't be easy.  Can we run the damn football? 

What's the word in Knoxville, are we still down or do we turn a corner? To me, this is an important game that sets the tone for the year. 

Predictions anyone?

Tennessee wins 31-21

UT Mom
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2012, 01:36:34 EDT »

Watch out for scalpers in Atlanta a lot of them are undercover police. I'd watch your Daughter's game if I were you and record the game.

I agree with this.  Watch the game after your daughters game.  Don't let anyone tell you the score or listen to it on the radio.  More suspense that way.  Hope her team wins.    Mom

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: