VTTW Board Index
May 25, 2024, 09:53:55 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AC3 DLC announced....  (Read 2991 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2012, 02:22:51 EDT »

Sounds very interesting, but I'll bet it ruffles some feathers. 

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/03/assassins-creed-iii-dlc-george-washington-is-king

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 01:59:13 EDT »

Sounds awesome. People take that stuff too seriously as far as truth. It's all fictionalized, obviously.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 02:02:35 EDT »

Sounds awesome. People take that stuff too seriously as far as truth. It's all fictionalized, obviously.

I agree.  But it sounds like you're on a mission presumably to assassinate George Washington.  You know that won't go over well with some.

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 02:03:26 EDT »

I agree.  But it sounds like you're on a mission presumably to assassinate George Washington.  You know that won't go over well with some.

Those people probably shouldn't be playing a video game and should leave the fun shizzle to you and me.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 03:00:21 EDT »

Those people probably shouldn't be playing a video game and should leave the fun shizzle to you and me.

I'll be participating as well.   
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2012, 04:09:51 EDT »

I just played about 2 hours of AC2. I was trying to replay the first four games in full before AC3 but the first one is too repetitive. I'm only about halfway through 2 so I don't think I'll have enough time to finish AC-B and AC-R before the 30th. I just have too much stuff going on.

Although, 2 is the biggest game, with DLC.

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2012, 04:20:43 EDT »

I just played about 2 hours of AC2. I was trying to replay the first four games in full before AC3 but the first one is too repetitive. I'm only about halfway through 2 so I don't think I'll have enough time to finish AC-B and AC-R before the 30th. I just have too much stuff going on.

Although, 2 is the biggest game, with DLC.

2 is still the best of the series, IMO.  At least for another couple weeks.  For me, having a big, interesting sandbox to explore is as important as story and gameplay- and 2 has the best world of any of them.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: