VTTW Board Index
May 08, 2024, 10:35:18 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If Kentucky beats Florida, then Butch REALLY has to win that game!  (Read 2161 times)
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: September 17, 2015, 08:52:55 EDT »

I'm going to try and watch at least part of UK-UF.  I think Kentucky actually has a very good chance to win that one.  I almost hope they do.  My guess is that a loss up there will be deflating to Florida, as opposed to pissing them off and making them play better.

Whether UK beats them or not, we should be favored and we should win, and maybe even win decisively.

I attributed last year's loss to a complete lack of OL against a good D.  As soon as they got even a small spark from their backup QB, it was over.  This year the offense is much better.  They just need to worry about executing like they did in the first half against OU and not letting up this time.

But I am getting ahead of myself.  We play that powerhouse Western Carolina this week. I suppose I should check the time on that game.   

Regardless I am going to watch at least part of UF UK...should be pretty entertaining.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 09:21:13 EDT »

As an aside, I just went the Swamp for the first time in like 8 months, and they are not confident about UK at all.  Very interesting.  But I guess I can' blame them.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2015, 01:13:25 EDT »

Rooting for UK.  Because as SEC fanbases go,  Florida is the softest bunch of frontrunners this side of West End Avenue.  If they're coming off a loss when the play us, there could be thosands of empty seats in the Swamp.  Better yet, those seats may be filled with UT fans.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2015, 07:56:05 EDT »

Rooting for UK.  Because as SEC fanbases go,  Florida is the softest bunch of frontrunners this side of West End Avenue.  If they're coming off a loss when the play us, there could be thosands of empty seats in the Swamp.  Better yet, those seats may be filled with UT fans.

Oh I agree. I hope that UK wins and it completely deflates them. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: