VTTW Board Index
May 03, 2024, 11:33:17 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking around the SEC  (Read 1880 times)
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2015, 03:35:46 EDT »

Vandy and USC jr "should be easy wins"

Mizzou and Kentucky "should win but might be tough games"

bammer "need some breaks to win"

Vandy and Mizzou don't have much in the way of offense but have good to decent defenses.  USC jr is bad on both sides of the ball.  Kentucky has a pretty good offense but IMO a suspect D.

bammer is bammer.  Hope we can pull the miracle upset there.

I don't see any reason we can't be 8-4, but 9-3 sure would be sweet

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 04:00:05 EDT »

Anything less than 8-4, and it will be a very uncomfortable offseason for Butch.  We need to run the table after bammer.  We can do it, but it won't be easy.  At UK looks like a pick'em right now.  Mizzou looks down, but they always seem to bring out the worst in us.  Vandy's looking better, especially on defense, but I think we'll take them in Knoxville. 

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2015, 09:06:54 EDT »

Anything less than 8-4, and it will be a very uncomfortable offseason for Butch.  We need to run the table after bammer.  We can do it, but it won't be easy.  At UK looks like a pick'em right now.  Mizzou looks down, but they always seem to bring out the worst in us.  Vandy's looking better, especially on defense, but I think we'll take them in Knoxville. 

Kentucky is a dangerous game and mizzou is tough at home. Given how much we scored on Kentucky last year, and going with the presumption we are better on offense this year, I am less concerned with them at this point.  Might be a bit of a scoring contest in that one.

Mizzou on the other hand might be low scoring

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: