VTTW Board Index
May 04, 2024, 07:52:08 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So far.. Is ND really this good or is UGA overrated?  (Read 1706 times)
crockettman
Starter

View Profile
« on: September 22, 2019, 04:04:50 EDT »

Go bb heads
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 04:12:22 EDT by crockettman » Logged
Creek Walker
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2019, 04:08:05 EDT »

Notre Dame is a good team. Their defense has stepped up big-time tonight. I don't think UGA is over-rated, unfortunately. I just think Notre Dame is also not over-rated.
crockettman
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2019, 04:18:39 EDT »

Notre Dame is a good team. Their defense has stepped up big-time tonight. I don't think UGA is over-rated, unfortunately. I just think Notre Dame is also not over-rated.
F@$K Jaw Jaw! 
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2019, 04:52:49 EDT »

A little of both IMO.  UGa not been tested yet, looked flat against the only decent team they played, which was vandy.  Under the radar for most is that they started very slowly against Murray State and looked sluggish in that one also.   Yes they are a bit overated, but ND also better than most had thought.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Creek Walker
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2019, 05:08:37 EDT »

This Georgia team is head and shoulders above the Florida team we played today. UGA's defense is incredible, and once their running game gets rolling, forget about it. Two weeks from now is going to be cringe-inducing football. As bad as this Tennessee team is, that could be one of the worst losses ever.
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2019, 05:19:44 EDT »

Both these teams are deserved of their rankings and are VERY WELL coached and have athletes all over the field. Anyone that says different doesn't know football from a peach basket.
crockettman
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2019, 10:19:51 EDT »

Both these teams are deserved of their rankings and are VERY WELL coached and have athletes all over the field. Anyone that says different doesn't know football from a peach basket.
Well that's pretty obvious. ND gave them all they could handle and damn near pulled it out.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 04:10:56 EDT by crockettman » Logged
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2019, 03:07:25 EDT »

No one is denying they are well coached and talented. Let's see how uga does in the grind of the SEC schedule though. 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2019, 06:22:50 EDT »

No one is denying they are well coached and talented. Let's see how uga does in the grind of the SEC schedule though. 

You can same the same about LSU....FL....Auburn and even Bama who has some issues you don't usually see.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: