VTTW Board Index
May 06, 2024, 09:09:20 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Submitted without comment ...  (Read 8583 times)
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2013, 06:00:19 EDT »

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 06:17:05 EDT »

LOL!!!  Love it!

VOLveeta
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 07:17:14 EDT »

When I was 16, my sweet Mama gave me a 1972 Volkswagen Karman Ghia.  Before my first drive in my new car, she dangled the keys in front of me, not allowing me to take them until I repeated the following phrase which I was to say under my breath before every trip, "The left late is for passing ONLY!". 

I love my Mama. 
ChattanoogaVol
All-SEC

Time is best spent with family and friends.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 02:46:55 EDT »

Oh Damn.............................This might get it started again...........LOL       

Go Big Orange.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 03:00:33 EDT »

RockyMtnVol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2013, 04:58:53 EDT »

*snif, sniff* that's beautiful, man - talk amonst yaselves... 
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2013, 05:13:57 EDT »

Notice it says "IF THERE IS SOMEONE BEHIND YOU...." on the left.

There is rarely, if ever, anyone behind me.

So KMA.  
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 05:33:21 EDT by BanditVol » Logged

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2013, 05:22:00 EDT »

And if we are going to bring this up again...Granny I did finally get around to reading this blog:

http://jalopnik.com/5501615/left+lane-passing-laws-a-state+by+state-map

The most popular law follow the Uniform Vehicle Code, which says a car driving below the "normal speed of traffic" should be driven in the right hand lane.  Because it indicates "normal speed" instead of saying "speed limit", a driver going above teh speed limit but slower than most traffic is still in the wrong.

Is he seriously suggesting that the law is going to write someone a ticket for going 80 in a 65 because someone behind them wants to go 90?  It's certainly worded that way!  If so, this guy is a complete DA.   

Because that is NEVER going to happen.  Ever.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Creek Walker
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2013, 06:16:07 EDT »

And if we are going to bring this up again...Granny I did finally get around to reading this blog:

The most popular law follow the Uniform Vehicle Code, which says a car driving below the "normal speed of traffic" should be driven in the right hand lane.  Because it indicates "normal speed" instead of saying "speed limit", a driver going above teh speed limit but slower than most traffic is still in the wrong.

Is he seriously suggesting that the law is going to write someone a ticket for going 80 in a 65 because someone behind them wants to go 90?  It's certainly worded that way!  If so, this guy is a complete DA.   

RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2013, 06:30:40 EDT »

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2013, 06:38:11 EDT »

I'm done with this topic.

Now this is your cue...I have posted this 3-4 times in the past, and you have piped up with a smart ass comment intended to keep me posting.

So don't disappoint me....go ahead and jump in.

The conceit that some of have that this site is somehow "better" than others sites...if it was ever true, it becomes less so all the time.

Shame on all of you.....

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2013, 06:38:43 EDT »

Mission accomplished..... 

Creek Walker
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2013, 06:39:50 EDT »

I'm done with this topic.

Now this is your cue...I have posted this 3-4 times in the past, and you have piped up with a smart ass comment intended to keep me posting.

So don't disappoint me....go ahead and jump in.

The conceit that some of have that this site is somehow "better" than others sites...if it was ever true, it becomes less so all the time.

Shame on all of you.....

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2013, 07:56:42 EDT »

Thank you for being predictable.   

And other than that.....

Creek Walker
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2013, 03:13:24 EDT »

Thank you for being predictable.   

And other than that.....

You're the one who said you were finished.  Oh, lighten up, lighten up. 
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2013, 04:23:16 EDT »

Oh, lighten up, lighten up. 

For real.   

crockettman
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2013, 05:06:02 EDT »

Keep right,except to pass! https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ykQKk9OWevw#!
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2013, 08:07:44 EDT »

For real.  

Batman and Robin strike again.  Do you guys also wear tights and hang out in the Bat Cave?  Because where one of you posts, there the other is.  NTTAWWT.  

And this applies to my post above as well Creek...I am done with the original topic.  That doesn't include taking pot shots at the likes of you.  
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 09:07:43 EDT by BanditVol » Logged

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2013, 11:06:13 EDT »

Batman and Robin strike again.  Do you guys also wear tights and hang out in the Bat Cave?  Because where one of you posts, there the other is.  NTTAWWT.  

And this applies to my post above as well Creek...I am done with the original topic.  That doesn't include taking pot shots at the likes of you.  

I posted in this thread before you or CW for that matter so you can go ahead and unwad your underoos. 

Hint, the sooner you leave a thread alone the sooner it goes away.

And yes, CW and I agree a lot. 
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 11:15:11 EDT by VinnieVOL » Logged
Creek Walker
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2013, 04:55:59 EDT »

The only tights I wear are my Under Armour base layers when I'm hiking, hunting or fishing on cold mornings.

Anyhow, in my mind I get this image of a guy who sees someone closing in on his rear bumper in the left lane and immediately starts gripping the wheel with both hands and staring at the rearview mirror like Chevy Chase in the highway scene at the start of Christmas Vacation, daring the guy to get within 50 ft. of his bumper. You aren't that guy, are you? 
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2013, 05:08:07 EDT »

The only tights I wear are my Under Armour base layers when I'm hiking, hunting or fishing on cold mornings.

Anyhow, in my mind I get this image of a guy who sees someone closing in on his rear bumper in the left lane and immediately starts gripping the wheel with both hands and staring at the rearview mirror like Chevy Chase in the highway scene at the start of Christmas Vacation, daring the guy to get within 50 ft. of his bumper. You aren't that guy, are you? 

LOL!   "Eat my rubber!"
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2013, 05:15:15 EDT »

meh

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: