VTTW Board Index
May 17, 2024, 01:11:48 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 49'ers can't beat the Rams  (Read 2309 times)
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: December 02, 2012, 10:43:22 EST »

The St Louis Rams beat the 49'ers 16-13 in Overtime. The 49'ers are 0-1-1 against the Rams this season. I love it because the Falcons will have Home Field locked down in the Playoffs
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 11:28:36 EST by WoodstockVol » Logged

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 11:03:10 EST »

I like it because the commish of my fantasy leage does not allow us to keep two coaches.  I had to drop the 49ers coach due to a bye week and he picked him up.  So he gets zero points today at the coach position.   

"Coach" is an unusual fantasy position but we get points for wins and zero points for losses, with a bonus for a blowout in either direction.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 11:14:14 EST »

I like it because the commish of my fantasy leage does not allow us to keep two coaches.  I had to drop the 49ers coach due to a bye week and he picked him up.  So he gets zero points today at the coach position.  

"Coach" is an unusual fantasy position but we get points for wins and zero points for losses, with a bonus for a blowout in either direction.

Both the 49'ers Quarterbacks suck,Kaepernick isn't much of an improvement over Alex Smith

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 11:18:17 EST »

Both the 49'ers Quarterbacks suck,Kaepernick isn't much of an improvement over Alex Smith

Well Smith has struggled over the years, but was having a great season.  The game before he got injured, he completed 18 of 19 passes.   

Frankly I think Harbaugh's ego got the best of him.  He drafted Kaepernick to be the QB of the future and then got surprised when Smith improved so much.

It's as if he is trying to prove he was right all along or something.

Having said that, it isn't over yet and Kaepernick may lead them deep into the playoffs.  But I think Kae. would have to screw up pretty badly for Smith to be back in.  Harbaugh may not be the type to be able to admit he is wrong.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 11:24:25 EST »

Well Smith has struggled over the years, but was having a great season.  The game before he got injured, he completed 18 of 19 passes.   

Frankly I think Harbaugh's ego got the best of him.  He drafted Kaepernick to be the QB of the future and then got surprised when Smith improved so much.

It's as if he is trying to prove he was right all along or something.

Having said that, it isn't over yet and Kaepernick may lead them deep into the playoffs.  But I think Kae. would have to screw up pretty badly for Smith to be back in.  Harbaugh may not be the type to be able to admit he is wrong.   

It would be wild if Alex Smith wound up on the Titans. Neither one of the Titans qbs are great shakes.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: