VTTW Board Index
May 10, 2024, 06:08:28 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's the team to beat in TSSAA high school ranks. Are my Tennessee High Vikings  (Read 1619 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: August 26, 2013, 06:01:46 EDT »

gonna be improved.

volsboyinsodak
Creek Walker
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 06:11:31 EDT »

Knox Fulton is far and away the best team in Class AA this year, IMO. Grace Christian is far and away the best team in Class A. No one will touch them for the 2A and 4A state championships. I'd like to see Fulton play Maryville.
101stDad
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 07:48:42 EDT »

In talking to my media buds state wide, I think most agree that the two best teams regardless of classification this year likely are Fulton and Ensworth.  I certainly put Fulton up there.  I saw them dismantle what will likely turn out to be a pretty good Powell team on Friday night.  They are absolutely loaded - every unit they put out there has at least one legit D1 level prospect in it.

Tennessee High has a new coach, Mike Mayes, who was the DC last year, and they are the beneficiaries of several quality transfers in to the program this year.  They have one big time prospect, a WR/DB named Mitchell, whom I saw in the quarterfinals last year and was very impressed with.    
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: