VTTW Board Index
May 03, 2024, 09:20:07 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Soooo....y'all's old pal Lane is the rumor du jour on the intertubes.  (Read 6978 times)
MIAUTIGER
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2015, 08:29:04 EDT »

If any of the wild ones are true (oh please, please let it be that he nailed Nick's daughter), the internet will blow up.

Bammer suxes! That is all!
VOLMAN
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2015, 08:33:50 EDT »

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2015, 08:39:36 EDT »

If true, I'm am going to set my DVR to record Finebaum.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2015, 09:32:00 EDT »

LOL, first I've heard of it, but that's awesome.  Funny thing is, with most any other coach, you could just laugh it off.  With Kiffin, you think "yeah, that could happen".

http://news.yahoo.com/really-wild-lane-kiffin-rumors-174820022.html

Jethro
Heisman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2015, 10:07:45 EDT »

Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2015, 10:31:54 EDT »

Rumor has legs. I have heard several sources on different sites - however it does not appear it was Saban's daughter, but possibly a campus co-ed. That makes more sense, as Saban's daughter is too old for Lane Kiffin. He likes them about 18 years old
crockettman
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2015, 03:32:00 EDT »

And if he cheated on that hottie wife of his,he deserves what he gets and is an even bigger idiot than I previously thought..What a turd 
crockettman
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2015, 03:34:12 EDT »

I will be glad to personally offer my assistance in consoling that lil sweet thang..Layla..call me,I'm here for you! 
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2015, 03:34:37 EDT »

And if he cheated on that hottie wife of his,he deserves what he gets and is an even bigger idiot than I previously thought..What a turd 

This isn't the first time these kinds of rumors have surrounded Kiffin.  He was rumored to have gotten around quite frequently during his short stay in Knoxville.  

Go Army - Beat Navy!
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2015, 03:36:29 EDT »

This isn't the first time these kinds of rumors have surrounded Kiffin.  He was rumored to have gotten around quite frequently during his short stay in Knoxville.  

Yeah.  It's pretty well estbalished that the KPD did him a solid at least once when he was here.

HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2015, 03:40:19 EDT »

Yeah.  It's pretty well estbalished that the KPD did him a solid at least once when he was here.

Word is that the local Lexus dealership wasn't real happy about that one. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2015, 04:34:05 EDT »

Rumor has legs. I have heard several sources on different sites - however it does not appear it was Saban's daughter, but possibly a campus co-ed. That makes more sense, as Saban's daughter is too old for Lane Kiffin. He likes them about 18 years old

Anxiously waiting for LSU Freak's gif inserting LK into that hot bammer sorority video. 

Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2015, 03:28:28 EDT »

There are guys who don't understand marriage is a commitment. He is one of them. He should not be married.

volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2015, 04:19:01 EDT »

There are guys who don't understand marriage is a commitment. He is one of them. He should not be married.

You are correct about commitments. So was coaching at UT. He failed at both. He shouldn't be married or a coach.

volsboyinsodak
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2015, 05:03:00 EDT »

I was just laughing yesterday at all the tweets and rumors -- it was a riot!    I'm sure he's been screwing around with someone he shouldn't.....seems to be his way.   His wife has to be staying for the $$ because I'd have kicked his a$$ to the curb years ago!!   He's SCUM!!!

tnflower
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2015, 06:08:32 EDT »

Never mind..
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 06:14:55 EDT by tnflower » Logged
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2015, 12:02:45 EDT »

I know for a fact that he was involved in a "traffic incident" that was not officially registered with authorities and that he was accompanied by someone of the female persuasion that was not Layla, but that she did have some relationship to Kiffin in some form or fashion.  Just saying what I have been told. 

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2015, 01:44:31 EDT »

I know for a fact that he was involved in a "traffic incident" that was not officially registered with authorities and that he was accompanied by someone of the female persuasion that was not Layla, but that she did have some relationship to Kiffin in some form or fashion.  Just saying what I have been told. 

I've heard this story told a hundred times,  from "he just ran his car into a ditch", to "it was a hit and run, and there were two coeds and a pound of blow in the car".  The truth is probably somewhere in between, but clearly something happened.

HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2015, 02:05:41 EDT »

I've heard this story told a hundred times,  from "he just ran his car into a ditch", to "it was a hit and run, and there were two coeds and a pound of blow in the car".  The truth is probably somewhere in between, but clearly something happened.

Thus my reference above to the local Lexus dealer not being happy.  He had to send his guys to fetch the vehicle the next morning. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2015, 08:10:50 EDT »

Well I do know a few members of the local constabulary that are friends and know the whole story. 

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: