VTTW Board Index
May 16, 2024, 10:32:00 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: That should be our football.*  (Read 3343 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: September 14, 2014, 03:35:04 EDT »

nm

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 03:36:26 EDT »

Bull.  shizzle.

FLVOL
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 03:38:32 EDT »

Complete bullshizzle

11B4PJ3F7
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 03:42:54 EDT »

Gonna take me a while to get over that one.  They didn't just say the play stands, they said the call was confirmed.  WTF play were they watching?

RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 03:50:44 EDT »

Big 12 replay officials....not gonna let that one go in Tenn. favor!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2014, 03:53:54 EDT »

I know I'm going to get yelled at but we are not losing because of the refs.  I could've swore dude's forward progress had been ruled before that reviewed fumble, anyway.  But my twitter feed is full of screengrabs of missed holding calls and it's just too much.  We act like this is the worst officiated game in the history of football and that everyone's job is to make sure TN doesn't succeed.  We're fortunate to be as close as we are still, gotta keep fighting.
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2014, 04:00:57 EDT »

I am happy to see we are not being intimidated.  No matter how it goes, there will be a lot of growing up tonight on this young team and we will be better for it.   No the officiating isn't why we are behind, but crappy no calls that could help us suck big time! 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2014, 04:07:05 EDT »

I know I'm going to get yelled at but we are not losing because of the refs.  I could've swore dude's forward progress had been ruled before that reviewed fumble, anyway.  But my twitter feed is full of screengrabs of missed holding calls and it's just too much.  We act like this is the worst officiated game in the history of football and that everyone's job is to make sure TN doesn't succeed.  We're fortunate to be as close as we are still, gotta keep fighting.

The ref on the field said the runner's knee was down before fumbling.  He said nothing about forward progress.  That is just blatant incompetence.  Would we win this game if that call had gone in our favor?  Probably not, but I'd feel a lot better about things if we were only down 13-7 right now.

Creek Walker
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2014, 04:16:45 EDT »

I'm not gonna yell at anything except my tv, but if you didn't see a BUNCH of holds not called, we are watching different games. No one has said it is changing the outcome of the game but clearly they don't hurt OU's chances.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2014, 04:40:54 EDT »

I'm not gonna yell at anything except my tv, but if you didn't see a BUNCH of holds not called, we are watching different games. No one has said it is changing the outcome of the game but clearly they don't hurt OU's chances.

Not saying there havent been missed calls.  There clearly have been.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: